Props Another Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastSpartan said:
I lol'd Keegan XD

Anyway, do not necro post!

Only the original creator of the thread can.

And mods :)
Thats Friendly you silly spartan, but Ill take credit for his funnies! :p Just Kidding, but the sword is cool, just that the member got bored with us at 5 posts!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not bored I swear. I'm more of a lurker in general anyway.

I've been slowly working on the sword version 2. I clayed the handles this time and cast them in silicone. This way I can make the handles much quicker than carving them from wood and such. This is my first claying and casting experiment. Very rushed since I was trying to get them done for Christmas. I got 3 mostly done for friend's sons just before Christmas and had to deliver them unfinished, the dads finished them since I was on vacation early. I'll finish up the page when I finish the other 3 or 4 I need to make for myself and more friends. I just got a new pattern bit to cut the handles yesterday, the other one I was using is a reverse and scares the bajeesus out of me. One slip and my fingers would not be happy.
In the meantime I got stuck making Dinosaur and Elmo cakes for my daughters, we tend to spend too much time on those....

Sword Version 2:
http://www.willyliliana.com/Halo%20Sword%202/Sword%202.htm

Cakes:
http://www.willyliliana.com/Cakes/Cakes.htm

Very nicely done Nannuu, I have to admit I'm a bit jealous! Love the work on the handle detailing that you've done.

Can't wait to see these in action! Will you be making very many of these?

Sean Bradley said:
Very nicely done Nannuu, I have to admit I'm a bit jealous! Love the work on the handle detailing that you've done.

Can't wait to see these in action! Will you be making very many of these?
It was yours that I copied! I had photos all printed out but start day came (very close to Christmas) and I couldn't find'em. So I logged on and printed copies of the handle you'd made and worked from that. Perfect btw.

I was thinking I'd keep the molds for making some extra money with them but knowing my slacktacular nature I won't make any more than I have to. I tend to get very bored making more than one of anything. Hence part of the reason I haven't finished my own since December. ;)

kadidlehopper markVI said:
will you adopt me and make me one too? lol very nice job i envy you
I don't know, how are you with ironing and dishes?

I'm good with kids (Once I've convinced them that I'm not scary. Usually done with chocolate flavoured bribes), and I can clean dishes! Not too great with Ironing though.
Anywho, Me likey the sword.

Check the date Master Chief403 because this is called Necro-Posting. The guy bought all the materials to make the sword. It's a toy sword with the patern cut in plexiglass I believe?

You can PM him, I'm sure he'll answer fast ^^

Just thought I'd post my energy sword that I made for my nephew. I didn't make it full size since my nephew was turning 10. I didn't try to replicate the in game sword since I was trying to hide the LEDs and size it so that he could get his hand around it. It did work really really well and is hella fun to swing around. Next time I think I'd add more LEDs to even out the lighting. I stayed with the 2 LEDs that came with the sword I tore apart for simplicity (for me).
I wasn't happy with how the battery compartment came out, the gap around the lid is way too large, I imagined it would come out more hidden but I couldn't get the apoxie to do what I wanted.

Revision 2 I will be trying my luck at making a first mold for the handle. Got some friends with son's that would like one too . I could design that so it comes apart instead of using the battery lid.

http://www.willyliliana.com/Halo%20Sword/Halo%20Sword.htm

Nanuu may you plz make me one? Sence I like the sword from halo so mutch ill be will to get my lazy butt up to write why i would like this and what ill give you. As you can probibly tell im a fan of halo1,2,and 3 so far and i will be willing to pay up to lets see well how mutch do you want? Anywase im a huge fan of halo and wish for that halo energy sword if you mite be able to tell that me writing this is that the energy sword is my favorite halo weapon i know that in halo the energy sword is not the best weapon there can be, from short range,but this weapon takes down apponites (rivles) easy there is also the lunge but anyways i would hope that you will be kind enought to give the sword to me and if you say no i will just reaspond as,"oh ok thanx thow."I am not one of those pepole who keep beging. I now i used to but im trying to stop that now becuse it just makes things worst. Any wase plz write back saying yes or no if you have a different reaspons then o well then. So i know who you are talking to,may you plz write at top or somwere in the letter my user name? Well i will check tomarrow of your reasponse. Achily i will check almost each day every day i mean wating for your reasponse. As from that sentence you can tell ill give anything for that sword eaven thow i was not trying to do that on perpase may you plz think over this letter? and plz think hard on this i dont want you wasting your money o well write back...THANX!!! :D

Well made props aren't free kid.. even if it's your favoritest weapon in Halo. Send him a PM, and request a price, and please keep this kind of begging out of the forums.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I wish I could make a few extra swords to sell but I work about 65 hours a week (with no letting up in sight) and have a family so my fun time is extremely limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back