Anti-Vehicle Nonlinear Rifle/mkvi Sparten Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you add less hardener it lasts longer, but takes forever to cure. dumb resin thats why i stopped using the stuff after my odst and started using mud and bed liner spray

well i can get the resin pretty cheap is all, i can get the hardener for about a dollar, and 2 litters of resin for less than $5

Yeah walmart does great deals when they forget about thier products XDDD

after that ive got Target, HEB, and a couple other places that might have it too that they fight for prices.

Wow (to both your SpLazer and your lovely resin prices :lol)

I don't think I've actually seen a Spartan Lazer that has been made, so props and cookies to you! Can't wait to see this completed. (Should go quite well with your suit (also looking good)) Keep up the good work! BTW: are you planning on doing a custom paint scheme on that beast? XD

Cheers!

Why Yes :), Yes i am XD

The laser and the Armor will each be getting a special paint scheme of my choosing in the end hehe

BAHGHHGG!!..

Life you Suck >_<

Sorry folks for resurrecting a rather...umm dead thread..but its mine and i can if i want.

now that the cold, rain, and other undesirables have died down i can finally get back to work with a little better results.

As well i may be trying to ..."Repair" my Spartan Chest piece, even if it was ill sized it still fit well enough....though the repair part is gonna be a MOTHER of a problem if i do decide to tackle it....i may yet just spend the extra $36 and buy a brand new ink cartridge to make a new one instead though....

Ohh well..

Jyoumon, Spartan Z10 signing off for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back