any Halo ODST armor for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloODSTdude

Hey guys,
Me and my good friend have wanted to work on halo ODST armor for halloween, but we don't have the time to work on it. We thought about spending alot of money on stormtrooper armor but really, its not as cool. If anybody would be glad to sell pieces of their armor/ full armor then we would be glad to buy it. We can go for prices up to 750-800 at the most. You may think there are better people to sell armor to, but we really have always wanted to wear ODST armor.
Just leave a response if you are interested.
thanks,
haloODSTdude

Hey guys,
Me and my good friend have wanted to work on halo ODST armor for halloween, but we don't have the time to work on it. We thought about spending alot of money on stormtrooper armor but really, its not as cool. If anybody would be glad to sell pieces of their armor/ full armor then we would be glad to buy it. We can go for prices up to 750-800 at the most. You may think there are better people to sell armor to, but we really have always wanted to wear ODST armor.
Just leave a response if you are interested.
thanks,
haloODSTdude
saviourtears@hotmail.com ill see what i can do email me

ah, thanks! Before i do, because i wont be able to access my email for about 3 days, what pieces can u make, or the whole thing? I probably just want the helmet as i can find a way to manage the other pieces

Both of you,

Just a reminder: this kind of discussion is allowed only in the Classifieds section, not here in the Noob forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back