Any idea what kind of spider this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Jr Member
Like the title says, Any idea what kind of spider this is?

It is maybe an inch and a half across (including legs), if it's the same ones I've seen upstairs they're pretty quick... Luckily they can't swim... this one drowned in the sink ;)

it may be a huntsman spider. they get to be as big as your hand from leg to leg. their venom wont kill you, but it hurts real bad.

Well I will just consider their presence an act of war, and kill all of the little bastards I see :)

It's not a wolf spider because they can walk on water....

Probably a sac spider or some other common house spider

First of all, the term in venomous, not poisonous. Also, I don't think you should worry about whether or not it's dangerous and just kill all spiders on sight. :whistle:

It kinda looks like a hobo spider, some reference pictures look like that while others do not so I am not entirely sure. Its dead now though, thats all that matters :)

Monstermaker13 said:
looks like a brown recluse to me.

yea that is very much not a brown recluse. Aside from the fact that recluses are rarely ever found in places that are quite bright, and where human activity is high (ie a bathroom), a recluse doesn't have any kind of markings on it's body at all really. pretty much just a straight creamy mocha brown all over.

This is probably just a common house spider, nothin to worry about (though i kill damn near any spider i see anyways.. god i hate spiders)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chewdog316 said:
Also resembles a crab spider, but is probably a house spider. Dont worry man just kill it and go on.
I have this big bloody spot of blood on my back now i got bitten in a hotel in California but a spider, had to go to hospital. Just kill it i have no mercy on spiders now. Send me some of its blood.

Leadingspartan said:
I have this big bloody spot of blood on my back now i got bitten in a hotel in California but a spider, had to go to hospital. Just kill it i have no mercy on spiders now. Send me some of its blood.

Welcome to the hotel california! Such a lovely place (such a lovely place) spiders everywhere (spiders everywhere) Hope you don't get bit at the hotel california!

lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back