Any ideas for a costume this halween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello its me again and im asking what i should be this haleween and i just want some ideas and pics of other costumes.
And anyone seen alian? Well do you know that robot forklift on it? Please can anyone help me with some pics of it?
Thanks!

Regards: sparrtanmartin. aka ben.

I know im mean this NEXT haleween. And i realy want a robot forklift costume off alian. so if you can help me there with pics....
Or somin..... thanks!

Regards: spartanmartin. aka ben.

Something that huge wont come out any good.

I think I should buy stormtrooper armor, some new seller on ebay is selling kits without helmets for 350$, not bad if you know where to get hooked up with a helmet for 100 dollars.

spartanmartin said:
Hello its me again and im asking what i should be this haleween and i just want some ideas and pics of other costumes.
And anyone seen alian? Well do you know that robot forklift on it? Please can anyone help me with some pics of it?
Thanks!
Regards: sparrtanmartin. aka ben.

Use the google. It is your friend.
Go to google.com, type Aliens Power Loader into the search bar. You'll get pics from the movie, pics of scaled models, and some tutorials from people who have built one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning to either be the guy from Assassin's Creed or a full Halo suit (I only had the helmet done) :\

Anyone think it's wise to have a discussion on how to build the Assassin's Creed costume here? Just sayin :p

imMonkeyGOD said:
I'm planning to either be the guy from Assassin's Creed or a full Halo suit (I only had the helmet done) :\

Anyone think it's wise to have a discussion on how to build the Assassin's Creed costume here? Just sayin :p

Why not? I'm shooting for Crysis armor. :cautious:

imMonkeyGOD said:
But in which section would be best to talk it about in? Here? The non-halo discussion?

I've seen stuff like that here, as well as in the Noob forum (someone should change that to Newb Forum...)

Ruze789 said:
Use the google. It is your friend.
Go to google.com, type Aliens Power Loader into the search bar. You'll get pics from the movie, pics of scaled models, and some tutorials from people who have built one.
Man thanks i realy needed that i fogot that it was called the power loader it dosent say anything about it when i put alians loader.
thanks! time to get started................... after mc of cource. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back