any requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLIP5IL said:
Hey i downloaded the smg so i wanna make it, thing is, wad height do i put it in? The length in wiki is 62.7 cm (24.68 in.) when extended and 47.4 cm (18.66 in.) retracted and the barrel is 15 cm (5.9 in.). The model is w/o barrel so do i minus it out? What should i enter into the height box??
Thx
the reason i don't unfoldn these is because i have no idea what the scale is sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLIP5IL said:
Hey i downloaded the smg so i wanna make it, thing is, wad height do i put it in? The length in wiki is 62.7 cm (24.68 in.) when extended and 47.4 cm (18.66 in.) retracted and the barrel is 15 cm (5.9 in.). The model is w/o barrel so do i minus it out? What should i enter into the height box??
Thx
If you subtract the length of the missing barrel fro the retracted lenght it comes up to 12.76 in. it would be 18.78in long extended. After you get the body and stock finished add a 5.9in tube for the barrel and you're done :)

iamyourcousin228 said:
To cartman: PM sigma_Ls and get his odst helmet pep file.

But he only has the halo 2 one...
Jarhead said:
If you subtract the length of the missing barrel fro the retracted lenght it comes up to 12.76 in. it would be 18.78in long extended. After you get the body and stock finished add a 5.9in tube for the barrel and you're done :)
soo....i put in 32.4cm into the height?

After I scale your files in pep they are very huge, is there a way I can cut those apart to make it printable without purchasing the program?

I assumed not since you cannot edit the files using the demo but I thought I'd ask. Also, would someone be willing to scale these correctly and make the pieces all nice and neat so newbies like me can use these wonderful models too without purchasing pepakura?

Thanks

menono said:
After I scale your files in pep they are very huge, is there a way I can cut those apart to make it printable without purchasing the program?

I assumed not since you cannot edit the files using the demo but I thought I'd ask. Also, would someone be willing to scale these correctly and make the pieces all nice and neat so newbies like me can use these wonderful models too without purchasing pepakura?

Thanks
If you are just using the Pep viewer you can't do anything but look at the files, get the Pep designer then you can change things, just won't be able to save the changes untill you register it (aka pay for it)

menono said:

Thanks
Someone posted a solution. Its in the download database post 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back