any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmack674

pepakure software cost money? 40 dollars?

if so, i cant get it so that means i need to find a new way to make armor, any suggestions or tips. and i actually want this armor looking really nice so nothing crappy. any and all help will be appreciated, thanks

Master_Chief_13 said:
Nope its FREE!!

is it really, i read in the last sticky on the list and it said its like 40 bucks....hmmm..

EDIT: ok this is what it said

Part X: Conclusion

In conclusion I hope that you have found that this tutorial makes using Pepakura easier for you. The software is really quite friendly, and for those of you that have $40 laying around, is probably worth registering. If you have any questions at all about how to use the software, feel free to ask them in this thread and I will do what I can to answer those questions in a timely manner.

so im guessing that means for supplies? well anyway, are there any other easy ways to make a suit thats not crappy?

Last edited by a moderator:
If your an absolute beast with cardboard you can make an easy cheap suit. Trust me man i've looked around and this is by far the easiest cheapest method, I mean on these forums we have a guy speeding along and trying to get his done in 10 days, if that aint fast cheap and easy then he must be a god.

joshua61991 said:
If your an absolute beast with cardboard you can make an easy cheap suit. Trust me man i've looked around and this is by far the easiest cheapest method, I mean on these forums we have a guy speeding along and trying to get his done in 10 days, if that aint fast cheap and easy then he must be a god.

that only took 7 days ... not 10 fyi... and there is some really well done work that has been done in cardboard...

Last edited by a moderator:
On topic : you can get the basic pepakura software for free, but you can't save or export. Or, you can pay 40 bucks and get the registered version which can save and export.

but you CAN print for free right? thats all i need to do?

And thanks for the tips. Im stuck thinking on if i should use cardboard or pepakura. i mean i have till holloween to finish it and i want it to look as nice as possible but im not someone who knows alot about fiberglass, resin, bondo, all of that so i maybe can just make the cardboard one and work hard on it, put time into it. ive seen a good cardboard one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back