Is there any sites / places to request an ODST / Spartan commission?

Sammi Wammi

Hi, I've only recently heard of the 405th devision after going to MCM comic con in London and coming across a few stunning ODST cosplayers.

I've been wanting to get an cosplay outfit based on the Halo universe for some time but unfortunately I'm either too blind or unable to find anyone who's willing to make an suit of an ODST / Spartan.

I have seen a few ODST / Spartan kits on Etsy but unfortunately I do not have a room or anywhere to do any sort of DIY, so I ideally looking for anyone known or have experience who is able to do the DIY and potential paint job as well.

My price range is roughly around £500-£900 but can adjust depending on the situation.

Any questions, please let me know. :)

Hi Sammi, you could create a "Want to Buy" thread in the Marketplace section - just make sure to read the Guidelines first.

You'll want to create a listing with:
  • Budget (bingo, you've got that)
  • Material (typically foam or 3D printed for the armour itself)
  • Style of ODST/Spartan
  • Approximate location (country and preferably state/territory too, largely for shipping reasons)

Hi Sammi, you could create a "Want to Buy" thread in the Marketplace section - just make sure to read the Guidelines first.

You'll want to create a listing with:
  • Budget (bingo, you've got that)
  • Material (typically foam or 3D printed for the armour itself)
  • Style of ODST/Spartan
  • Approximate location (country and preferably state/territory too, largely for shipping reasons)
Thank you for the response.

Sorry to be a bother but I have tried to find the "Want to Buy" / Create Thread in Marketplace option in the forums but I'm unable to find it.

Would this be because I am a new member and have to be a member for 90 days to post requests there?

Sorry to be a bother but I have tried to find the "Want to Buy" / Create Thread in Marketplace option in the forums but I'm unable to find it.

Would this be because I am a new member and have to be a member for 90 days to post requests there?
If you scroll down on the main forum page, you'll see a classifieds area. Marketplace is there. I believe you make a "want to buy" post there. I'm still learning the forums myself though so I could be wrong!

GingerBiscuit is correct, if you scroll to the bottom you'll find it in classifieds. Here's a link to the marketplace anyway to speed up your journey.

Its not a "want to buy" area. You tag a new post as "want to buy".
Snag_11c629bc.png

Snag_11c656b8.png

Hmmmm that's weird. I get the button. Perhaps it will appear once you are no longer a "new member"
1709141034251.png

As far as I'm aware the classified area is limited to people with 90 days and 50 posts, Division might be able to help out if necessary.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back