anybody think about making the fuelrod gun?or shotgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuel rod gun would be interesting, you'd need to figure out what kind of material you could use. one thing that I have found out to be a headache with covenant weapons is that they are all curvy. I'm working on a shotgun right now using a foam-core technique, and that seems to work well with human weapons since I have seen people make an SMG in this fashion. The safest bet would most likely be making the fuel rod gun is sections out of Styrofoam and whatnot. Bondo does not dissolve or melt Styrofoam, so you'd need about an entire can to smooth that over, you'd need some kind of barrier between the paint and/or resin you choose to strengthen it up.

Ammo= clear PVC + Black PVC end caps + dissected green glow sticks = non stealth weapon :lol

right now i'm modding a toy remington model 870 (more like a m3 beneli) to make my interpretation of the NMPD version of the shotgun.

NOTICE: this shotgun version is cannon and is not I repeat NOT in the HALO3:ODST game this is simply my take on what it should/would/could look like

I would love to see a Shotgun aswell, one of the most iconic weapons of the game. Although Id love to see an airsoft version more!

Why is it bungie decided to make such bizzare guns? The shotgun is top loading (very very odd), MA5C the magazine is too far back to even fire same with the BR55 and the M6 pistol is even worse, probably the biggest lunacy is the M7 caseless SMG, side loading? Not possible without some kind of 'bendy bullets' lol. I do love them though they are very cool.

As for the shotgun (again) I agree with previous ideas use an M3 Bellini and mod it with some time, money, work effort, fibre glass and bondo i think a relativly accurate Halo Shotgun could be made.

A fuel rod gun would be AMAZING. If someone could make one that fires 40mm shells from a magazine would be amazingly cool with out a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back