Anyone got a Detailed photo of mk7 helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ep82

Hey everyone

I am just about to paint my halo 4 mk7 helmet but I kinda new to halo so I was wondering if anyone has any detailed photos (more than 1 angle hopefully) so I can see which part to spray what colour?

Also a photo showing the correct visor pattern as well. I have seen 2 versions when I googled it. Both have the same top half but 1 has an extra pattern on the lower part. Which is the correct 1?

Just 1 more question saving me starting a separate thread in the future.
What do you guys wear to cover the neck and chin under the helmet?

Thanks

ATT_1389577244016_masterchief_zpsnfwcldf4.jpg

masterchief2_zps6kztxqej.jpg

masterchief3_zpsqufgtzrz.jpg

chief%20neck%20and%20top%20chest_zpshadkywom.jpg

Got ya covered, buddy!
For my reach armor, I just wore a balaclava with a foamie neck seal that I made, but I might try sewing something nicer for my Master Chief.

Attachments

• ATT_1389577244016_masterchief_zpsnfwcldf4.jpg
    ATT_1389577244016_masterchief_zpsnfwcldf4.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 186
  • masterchief2_zps6kztxqej.jpg
    masterchief2_zps6kztxqej.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 187
  • masterchief3_zpsqufgtzrz.jpg
    masterchief3_zpsqufgtzrz.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 187
  • chief%20neck%20and%20top%20chest_zpshadkywom.jpg
    chief%20neck%20and%20top%20chest_zpshadkywom.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 200
Dude, Thanks very much for the photos :) but do you happen to have more photos? the colour on that is abit....funky :p
I can't tell if the dents/dip parts on top of the head is supposed to be gdark green or black. as goes with the dips by the mouth.
also I am unsure if the vents and the circle on the back of he helmet are supposed to be silver or just the light reflecting.

I got the pics from Charlie117, the color is way off, but because its so light its actually easier to see the details. Its pretty much one solid color though, except for a few little parts. Should be able to find pics on google...

hey, take a look at this video. I think it will be super helpful. MK VII in real life.

(if the url doesn't work, go on youtube and search Halo 4 Master Chief Armour: Making Of)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try taking screengrabs of the prologue and epilogue cinematics. I think you can download quicktime captures from halo.bungie.org easily, then you can pause the playback whenever you want and use the cursor keys to step forwards/backwards.

Our CG version may not be 100% accurate to the ingame model though, but we've used 343's source assets to build our version, so it's still very, very close. Definitely closer than most of the pepakura files available online ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back