Anyone have pepakura printouts pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima

Jr Member
Since I have a Mac at the moment, does anyone have their page exports? I want to try this out on normal paper to see how it works. Basically making a miniature pepakura model of MC.

just to say, bad idea, the mc helm itself has 200+ folds. normal size is good, but too much smaller is too difficult

doesn't matter, most people use regular letter sized 8.5x11
But you could use A4 or a bigger size if you've got a plotter.

I wouldn't attempt a mini-cheif pepakura unless you've completed something equivelant to a Bandai Perfect Grade 1/60 model and plan to spend almost as long on it as one of those or a regular set of paper armor.

Is there some reason pepakura won't run on a Mac?

that stinks that it won't run for a mac. I love Macs, just there isn't as much software or computer games for it :evil:

Can someone PLEASE :please: put up some pepakura printout pages. My brother wont let me download the program so can someone put up some print outs...Please.

The problem with printouts is they aren't really adjustable. Your armor will be whatever size is saved and if your a small person, they most certainly won't fit.

Isn't there a program called Box OS or something that lets you run different OS at the same time. I've got a friend that uses it to run Windows programs on his Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back