Anyone know of a good tactical cosplay resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... If anyone shows up as Harry Potter they'll be burned at the stake I guess.

Nononononono, it’s only illegal to practice it while in the state, we can trounce all over the place and frolic to our hearts content just so long as we don’t “actively practice” within the state. Lol try stopping the (I hope someone gets right on this) potter themed ODST
upload_2019-2-11_22-37-7.jpeg

i have a friend in a federal branch and a lot of those cod site got shut down because they said it was a security risk(bull****) but i think i if you want to make a weapon you are. mumgoot if you have a 3d printer you can find a lot of models on line i have the ballstic face mask i got off of 3dcult or thingiverse i forget which...

I was curious about something similar... Fallout based fandom/ cosplay page... but no such luck. Seems like a lot of the war or even post apocalyptic groups aren't as organized as the UNSC. Hoo-rah! haha.

I was curious about something similar... Fallout based fandom/ cosplay page... but no such luck. Seems like a lot of the war or even post apocalyptic groups aren't as organized as the UNSC. Hoo-rah! haha.
Fallout cosplayers international facebook page is all there is organization wise. They use to have a forum but the owner/moderators decided to move to facebook.

I mean, there are always ARMA gamer groups, some take it pretty lightly, others will have actual practices and training sessions as well as realistic ranking and stuff in order to be considered to join their battalion or regiments. They don't do much Cosplaying but they record and post videos to youtube pretty regularly! One youtuber I really enjoy watching is Dslyecxi (yes that's his name on youtube, and yes it's spelled exactly like that) He and his group play pretty regularly and he posts a video just about every 2-3 weeks that usually is about an hour in length of their gameplay. If you're looking for a group that has "serious fun" I'd highly suggest looking into Dslyecxi and ShackTac (the group he is part of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back