anyone need 3d prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

braytak

so i just got my 3d printer and i have to say its freaking cool.... but i have to justify why i bought it to my wife lol.. so if anyone needs anything printed i will gladly do it for a fee.. i dont know if anyone on here is doing this already and i apologize for stepping on anyone's toes .. send me a PM and we can talk prices!

It depends on what your footprint and machine capabilities are. Some pictures of previous work might go some way to reassuring the community that you're actually serious.

It depends on what your footprint and machine capabilities are. Some pictures of previous work might go some way to reassuring the community that you're actually serious.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I would not pay anyone who, "Just got" a 3D printer to do parts for me any more than I would pay anyone who, "Just got" a camera to shoot my wedding.

I know a couple of people local who have 3D printers and they take a while to learn and perfect. What Arcanine has said is dead right - without some sort of demonstration of your finished product, folks will be hesitant about sending you work, let alone parting with money. You might be a gun at it and I'm not implying that you aren't, but most people are skeptical and suspicious. It's all about perception. You have a new machine so folks will perceive you as a novice unless you show them otherwise.

It's awesome that you have taken this big step into what is often thought of as the way of the future. These machines are very exciting and there appears to be no limits on how far the technology can take us.

If you have any photos of print jobs you have already completed, we would love to see them! :)

Cheers and good luck!

SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back