Anyone play the Orange box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smick6

I just got done finishing the new Portal game. Its very interesting. I enjoyed it alot. Its something that has a simple concept but turned into something new and different. The voice work is very amusing and you must listen when the end credits roll the song is funny. Its somewhat difficult to figure out if you dont usually play puzzle type games (like me) but you will pick it up pretty quickly. Dont give up.

I also finished Halflife episode 2 and that was about 5 extra hours of added entertainment. It just continues the Halflife 2 story line after episode 1. Striders are cool and the Hunters add something new.

I am still unsure of Team Fortress. I have been getting alot of lag so it has not been that great because of that. I have not played much of it but the different classes are really cool. Its like military looney tunes if you know what I am saying. Its different.

I played HL2 and Ep1 on the pc so I didnt play it on the 360 version yet but I will. I am sure I will enjoy it even more (if thats possible) on my new 56" 1080p tv compared to my 21" moitor.

smick6 said:
I just got done finishing the new Portal game. Its very interesting. I enjoyed it alot. Its something that has a simple concept but turned into something new and different. The voice work is very amusing and you must listen when the end credits roll the song is funny. Its somewhat difficult to figure out if you dont usually play puzzle type games (like me) but you will pick it up pretty quickly. Dont give up.

I also finished Halflife episode 2 and that was about 5 extra hours of added entertainment. It just continues the Halflife 2 story line after episode 1. Striders are cool and the Hunters add something new.

I am still unsure of Team Fortress. I have been getting alot of lag so it has not been that great because of that. I have not played much of it but the different classes are really cool. Its like military looney tunes if you know what I am saying. Its different.

I played HL2 and Ep1 on the pc so I didnt play it on the 360 version yet but I will. I am sure I will enjoy it even more (if thats possible) on my new 56" 1080p tv compared to my 21" moitor.

omg the portal game looks awesome!!! but i wanna play tf2 really bad, my dad got it, but my computers to crappy to play any of those games...

portal: the flash game

portal but in flash game, pretty fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back