Anyone wearing their suit to school or for haloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people wear costumes for no reason at all here in new orleans. any given day of the week you can find someone in costume.

that said, ill be wearing my armor every day of haloween weekend and week. ill definitely make my investment back after winning a few costume contests.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol , I wore my suit into school, they told me to go to the vice principals room and when I got there he choked on his coffe a little bit and then gave me a highfive, he was the coolest vice principal ever, cept later that day when the principal arrived, I was told to go to her office and when I arrived the principal told me to take it off becuase "it was scaring some of the students." Then, at that point in time I replied for SPARTA! which resaulted in her laughing and I earning a 1 day suspension in which I came to the school as a visitor then put my armor on :D

poosnicles said:
YES hail the upper class men (im a sophmore :p) ya when i make mine im ganna intergrate a pair of speakers in the back thing to blast the halo theme and linkin park in the hall way! well then the seniors will kick my spartan ass :D

WOOO! Linkin Park!

Anyway, if I can get one made before Haloween, I will wear it. And the best part is, none of the neighborhood jerks will be able to tell it's me.

Viperfox

omg your a genouse i want to do that

patar_the_greatф§FLÙᤡ said:
im gonna get my friends dress up as combine(half-life 2) and guard the schools trash cans while telling them to throw that can away :lol:

lol you guys are awesome, i hope i can finish mine by then, i already have the shoulders , chest and helmet. Ill wear that, itll still be cool.

ill wear it to school.... ill take the risk of getting sent home.... and if u do wear your whole suit to school DONT TAKE ONE OF YOUR WEAPONS i just thought ide put that out there...

Like others here, I'm still working on my Mk VI armour, but intend to have it finished in time for HALOween. If all goes well, I will be wearing it that day, but only after work (I work in an office environment, and so we have to keep things professional :p)...

I'll probably have my ODST armor finished for Halloween. I've thought about wearing it around school, but 99% of people wouldn't know who I am...

I'll be wearing mine out to the bars in DC on Halloween.... I don't think i'm even going to make the belt part.. I'd be hard pressed to shake my ass in it lol

im gonna be wearing my mandalorian armour for HALOween...but there are two charity days in college later in the year that ENCOURAGE you to wear costumes...im hoping to have my marine done for them...if not i'll be a mando again hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back