Props Ar Almost Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloFreakX said:
Excuse my french but, Holy **** :eek: .. Wow that is the closest thing I would say is to Adams'.

Excuse my french?

How does your AR weight?

And how do you plan on holding the lower part with the CO2 can?

Last edited by a moderator:
the CO2 tank is attached just like a normal paintball gun except its in the front hidden there will be a Push button for drop down, the tricky part is finding a short enough light for the front seeing as the CO2 tank now takes that place, Ill upload some more detailed picture later.

I have designed a magazine type thing-a-ma-bob that will fit in the ammo counter part of the gun Top Part. that holds the paintballs

the gun was made with MDF and a few small plastic sheets ..every part gets molded in Silicone for a resin pull. there are only 4 parts

as for the weight im not sure yet only think molded right now is the bottom part that covers the CO2 tank Hand to make sure it fit before I went on...LOL

I suppose I'll join the rest of the drool-squad here, and just say, wow. Amazing. Will you perhaps be making extra casts available for purchase, or is this to be a one-of-a-kind gift for someone?

TwitchFMX8811 said:
Are you going to go as far as to stick an ammo counter on there?

Ive been looking for one ,,just haven't had any luck yet:) if I could get one Buy one somewhere Please LMK..Id like to as a sensor to it so it actually counts the paintball down and works,,and have a reset button..the whole back part of the gun is still empty lots of room to play..

Nicktendo said:
I suppose I'll join the rest of the drool-squad here, and just say, wow. Amazing. Will you perhaps be making extra casts available for purchase, or is this to be a one-of-a-kind gift for someone?

well since ive posted and shown this to some freinds people are quite interested in it. Ill have the molds so I dont see why not but at this time no..Im caught up in orders for other work also

Reminds me so much of L.A., as in seeing how Pro's make their stuff :D Looks H-O-T!!!
If I tried it'd be a pile of splinters and glue XD

OMG!!! is that Pmander's work? Oo I here he is one of the BEST!! ;) ........PS.. Don't You think the gun might be too BIG??????? :cool:

LastSpartan said:
You can't without a license. And even with a license, I doubt you could have a AK.

You cannot also have a replica.

Two are metal airsoft and the other 5 are plastic resin copies for film projects.

pmander said:
the AR i based from the legendary Armour reference photos so i dont think its to big

lol... It wuz a Shane Quote .. ;P

SpartanNater <----------Brad L ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SpartanNator @ Jun 27 2008, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>lol... It wuz a Shane Quote .. ;P

SpartanNater <----------Brad L ;)</div>

I just saw your email...LOL opps

This gun is also made from wood is braced of the M-60 , made it about a year ago for another film, the bullet belt i got from ebay.

Picture041.jpg

and this is a few airsoft guns we can get here in good ol canada!...lol

Picture040.jpg

pmander said:
This gun is also made from wood is braced of the M-60 , made it about a year ago for another film, the bullet belt i got from ebay.

Picture041.jpg

and this is a few airsoft guns we can get here in good ol canada!...lol

Picture040.jpg
:notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back