Arbiter Update 16: Maximum Smoothness..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well in my world, terribly difficult means fun. so once the pieces are separted ill make it
and nice work on the helm. but why is it like part gray in some spots, is that from the rondo, i dont know much about that stuff, but from what ive seen and heard its really good.

Gray=Rondo
Black SPOTS= My spot putty mixture that I will not release unless I KNOW it works. :p
Black Areas= Primer to see what it looks like

Well Im done smoothing it... smoothest thing Ive ever felt/seen.
PS. Is it just me or does the Arbiter helm look like a bird head?
IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

oooo very nice! i guess it looks kinda like a bird head...my middle school art teacher looked like a parrot. :lol: that just reminded me of her.

yea i saw those before. but i dont think ill be using them, because i dont think ill have enough time.

Very Nice Stilts! I must consider the whole costume now that I have figured it all out. For the face, I plan on making a clothish mask that would look like the arbiter. Then I would use these stilts and wear a custom undersuit with those funky blue lines on it. No update for today, probably tomorrow or tuesday. I added more rondo because some areas are impossibile to sand so I am just redoing the top of the helm. The fangish things on the side are resined, so I will bondo those this week.

yay! yea i was gonna make my undersuit out of those full body lycra suits and sew, or fabric paint on the blue lines. the face is really the only problem i see.
good to hear that you're planning on making the whole suit!

DANGGIT! That looks niiice!

It is very smooth and looks great! Keep it up, no one sofar has done a arby helmet, be the first to make one, and make a great one!

Thanks Frost! I did this especcialy because noone has done it before.... Thanks again for the comment.

what was the scale that you used for the helm? im guessing its different from the other SPARTAN helms so i need to make sure and not waste paper and ink.

looks good keegan. I love seeing you progress! i can hardly wait untill you make a new all HD MC suit this summer. PS have you told them that you will be....... you now what? and have you got you westerfield helmet yet?

xalener said:
You could do something like this for the body/ head.
Ohh, that looks perfect! I must do that for the underarmorish type thing I will be doing.

MC PwN 3R said:
what was the scale that you used for the helm? im guessing its different from the other SPARTAN helms so i need to make sure and not waste paper and ink.
I used the default scale.

iamyourcousin228 said:
looks good keegan. I love seeing you progress! i can hardly wait untill you make a new all HD MC suit this summer. PS have you told them that you will be....... you now what? and have you got you westerfield helmet yet?
I dont know what you are talking about (seriously...) No I havent gotten my helmet, I got a response from Rob a week or so ago and he said it might take 3 weeks. I move in 2, so Im a bit worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually done smoothing it now, as far as the top goes, I still have the prongs to do. Here are you pictures. I left a few areas around the edges to weather. But now I can guarantee you that it is as smooth as.... a, a, computer screen? Well, its very smooth I can tell you that. As smooth as it can get.
IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

And some Halo Goods

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.