Armor Coat expanding foam helmet(updated)

helmet

• Awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!!

• pretty good

• Great except for too much battle damage

• Crap

• thrown together in 5 minutes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW buddy At least I can build my own armor, if you tried it would probly look like a ball of mush.stop spamming everyones threads with useless garbage!!! So leave.Stop being so rude and Just Shut up!! I am Not naive.jesus you stupid ass hat :mad: any way does anyone have any more comments.

Ball of mush? But thats what crap is. Why would i waiste time on armor that may or may not turn out well. You shuldnt have asked for peoples opinions if you can't handle them. lol such a typical freshman.

Andrew L said:
By posting the option of "crap" how could you expect no one would click it? its naive to think everyone will love it so putting the option of crap is just a formality.

OH! And throw together in five minutes pretty much = Crap in this place so thats like 5 "crap" voted if youre going to be so ignorant about it.

Wow... Just because you can't make your own armor and are buying some from adam doesn't mean you are allowed to say everyone's armor sucks... It's a better attempt then you have put to you armor... Which you are buying... Your not even doing ****...

Nub... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell do you know what I'm not making. I'm working on my own Pep helmet for the release and i'm not posting **** until it looks good. Im not gunna post it up with a poll and make people pity me with a "pretty good". And im NOT saying EVERYONEs armor sucks. This one kid posted a poll with a couple of pics of a "lacking" helmet and i answered.This post was blown way out of proportions

Andrew L said:
How the hell do you know what I'm not making. I'm working on my own Pep helmet for the release and i'm not posting **** until it looks good. Im not gunna post it up with a poll and make people pity me with a "pretty good". And im NOT saying EVERYONEs armor sucks. This one kid posted a poll with a couple of pics of a "lacking" helmet and i answered.This post was blown way out of proportions

Yea, and your the one who has blown it out of proportions with your unnecessary comments... Not even comments of what could be fixed... Your just like... Sucks... You can't do anything to it cuz it is bad... -.-... And it's crap...

I think it looks good... It could use a little work but its good... :)

I think it would have came out better with out the expandable foam but that is my opinion...

I mean... It could be worse...

Not people who are buying armor... -.-... *Cough Cough*

Also a helmet that resembles Master Chief is better than no helmet at all... :)

Master_Chief_13 said:
I made my helmet out of pepakura,filled it with expanding foam, carved out the foam and paper (mached???) it this is the final product now i just need to make armor to go with it. this helmet took me a few weeks to make at a rough cost of 15$ (canadian, :D not much difference though) :D comments welcome

oh really you were asking people who have armor? good thing you specified that clearly in your first post. oh no...you didnt even mention it. Convenient you can just bring that up now.

Macattack64 said:
Not people who are buying armor... -.-... *Cough Cough*
Also a helmet that resembles Master Chief is better than no helmet at all... :)

I would agree with you...if you could see out of it.

I give you props for trying out this expanding foam project using PEP. Keep up the work buddy, the helmet needs some work but by no means is it crap. You shouldnt be concerned with the negative feedback. The changes you can make to your helmet shouldnt be very hard, and an easy fix. I would just try to fill or smooth out some of the lumps, and then repaint it again. Also work on the fine details, The circles you painted for the LED's was a great idea but they arent all the same size, just little tiny details like that could really make your helmet appear alot better. Remember you can screw up over and over on the painting but just sand it down and paint it again.

Good Luck and keep it up.

what are you talking about? That sentence wasn't even close to gramatically correct. I can't "defense myself now"? I can critique who evers armor i want to ESPECIALLY when the put a poll up to critique it. I don't need a defense for anything. AND i wasn't even the one who voted Crap. Maybe you should argue with that guy for a while.

Macattack64 said:
It's too bad you have nothing to defense yourself now... eh... :lol:

get back on topic. If you have issues take in to pms or make a chat room or something....

end of story. please?

Andrew L said:
what are you talking about? That sentence wasn't even close to gramatically correct. I can't "defense myself now"? I can critique who evers armor i want to ESPECIALLY when the put a poll up to critique it. I don't need a defense for anything. AND i wasn't even the one who voted Crap. Maybe you should argue with that guy for a while.
With what guy? You're the only one arguing... :p... It's called cheaper alternatives for the people with not as big of a pocket book... That's why people use expanding foam and things like that... If you didn't know that... -.-...

Thank you, that ******bag Mac wouldn't shut up about how a crappy helmet is etter than none. But NO ITS NOT. A cappy helmet is much worse than none because you just wasted all that money on a piece of s*** when you could've just bought one.

I think the helmet would loook 1,000,000,000 times better with a real visor, an evn snding job, and less battle damage. There... and i wasnt even the one who voted "crap".

Macattack64 said:
With what guy? You're the only one arguing... :p... It's called cheaper alternatives for the people with not as big of a pocket book... That's why people use expanding foam and things like that... If you didn't know that... -.-...

The guy who voted "CRAP" in the poll. Like i clearly stated in the post that you didn't read but still responded too in a derogatory way. :lol:

OH excuse me...lol ~~~~2~~~~ people voted "CRAP" and neither of them was me.HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back