Armor From Pure Skill.....or no skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically scince it will cost almost no money till the fiberglass and resining part im attempting to make a h3 helmet from cardstock, cardboard, and duck tape. Oh and like 4 refrence pics. I will try my best and will hopefully get it done by halloween, if i mess up i will cancel the project and stop posting and cancel the topic if theres a way to.

SpartanForever said:
Basically scince it will cost almost no money till the fiberglass and resining part im attempting to make a h3 helmet from cardstock, cardboard, and duck tape. Oh and like 4 refrence pics. I will try my best and will hopefully get it done by halloween, if i mess up i will cancel the project and stop posting and cancel the topic if theres a way to.
Can I give my input? Don't use duct tape and cardboard over the cardstock, try paper mache. If you do a good job on the pepakura and a nice clean job with the paper mache, it should be nice and detailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, i made it but it looks like a bunch of tape stuck together im not gonna bother putting pics up sorry to waist your guys time so cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back