armor i'm going to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i going to buy this armor from this guy and he said the armor has to be trimmed, painted,thickened, and fitted to a suit i dont know wat it means to tickened i need help spartans

The trim it, cut it, fit it, strap it, and paint it then.

Is this stormtrooper armor? stormtroopers are easier to fit if your tall or shot, spartan armor....hard.

basically he needs to touch it up so it doesnt look like it just came out ofthe mold, thickening it means that the material that the suit is made of need to be thicker so it isnt as flisy and wont break as easily

i wouldnt really mess with it, it will hopfully be fine when you get it, but if it isnt, maybe you could put some extra layers of fiberglass cloth or bondo in the inside, but dont take my word for it

i dont know what your bugdet or experiance is so i cant really help you, but the armor will, again, hopefully be fine so i wouldnt worry. the person whos making it has more than likely made more than one suit so he wouldnt make you a faulty peice of equiptment

Fragclone said:
resin duh :rolleyes

resin now thats fiber glass right i tryied making a pep set of armor it was horrible now is it going to be like that ;) damn i,m worried now
so i got my armor almost done lol almost and now i go to worry o jebus

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Roajs said:
resin now thats fiber glass right i tryied making a pep set of armor it was horrible now is it going to be like that ;) damn i,m worried now
so i got my armor almost done lol almost and now i go to worry o jebus
fiber glass resin
and... periods plz o_O your writing is all. jumbled up. kinda hard to understand. :)

Jordan Roajs said:
ok that seen tricky because fiberglass isnt my thing i dont it and it doesnt like me so is that my only chioce??? :(
If you wanna cut sheet metal and spend hundreds more, sheet metal would work alot better than fiberglass.

But fiberglass is the best and cheapest.

Use body filler. works great and easy to sand. Have you tried reasearching on how to use fiberlass or how to mold cast and paint?

CLOSED FOR NECRO, warn issued - The Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back