Armor party North NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltaraven

Member DIN
S615
Not sure, but was thinking of having an armor party in Spring. I have 3 x3d printers, I have foam. We can get together and build. I can pre print parts for people, so we can paint and glue and hang out. Learn from each other and have a great time. In planning phase here, open to suggestions. I have many tools and supplies.

I'm about 1 hour west of Philly, location depending that could be fun!

Yeah!! Bring the families too. My boys always love to meet new people, and would be great for my wife to see other people share my passion (I am not the only crazy one into this, lol).

Not sure, but was thinking of having an armor party in Spring. I have 3 x3d printers, I have foam. We can get together and build. I can pre print parts for people, so we can paint and glue and hang out. Learn from each other and have a great time. In planning phase here, open to suggestions. I have many tools and supplies.
I would be totally down for this. Heck, even just to hangout in Armor. That said I do have a new suit in progress (3d print/Poly Rubber hybrid). Gonna finish getting the scaling correct and make sure it'll sit on the body good. Then start printing hopefully by the start of the new year. I could bring the STLs and some $ to buy material. Now, when you say Spring: Like late March-Early April? Keep me posted.

Yeah, will be a good time.
Would be looking late spring, when it warms up more for sure. Just figured it would be great to meet everyone in person.

Yeah, will be a good time.
Would be looking late spring, when it warms up more for sure. Just figured it would be great to meet everyone in person.
Definitely. Missed you at Twin Tiers. Maybe next year, but yeah I'm looking forward to the Armor party. When you know a date: I'll have this thread on alert so I'll be notified.

Yeah, will keep you updated. Would like it to be a day we can be outside as well. Would like to be able to have some time to build for people coming so when they arrive the 3d prints are done and ready for paint (outside is important for the spraying side of things) I have a nice sized backyard.

I would like to be part of this. it might be a long drive but would be worth the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back