armor prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojrtega

how much do u think i could get for my armor excluding the gun cause it is horrible and no under suit.

ya just what do u think i could get for my suit????

also i might upgrade my suit with attachment magnets lights and a new visor so that might make the price higher
and im just asking how much u think i can get for my suit?

1)You have to show pics
2)Tell us if it's fiberglassed/bondoed/painted
3)Use proper grammar

or check in the Classified section, how much people are selling them.

1. pictures on in my gallery

2. it is fiber glassed and painted i dont know what bondo is besides that it is a brand

3. and grammar sorry about that, english is my second language.

English is my second language too.

Bondo = Body filler. Used to add details.

Pictures should be in this thread.

And because it's not bondoed. You'll not get as much.

But I don't know how much is a lot. Maybe people would pay 300$ and maybe people wouldn't pay at all. Just try yourself on eBay, you'll know ;)

if i were buying it...maybe 200-400 dollars.

how much time did you pour into your suit? (the time making it...)

i suggest you sand it down a little to the edges of everything are poky or
whatever (everyone...mark these words!!!)

for the one in your gallery? i don't think id buy it. you might find someone to, no offense this is just a general problem with people that come here they think hey i wants me one of them mister chef suits and then i can sell it for teh cash and it will take a week to make a couple hundred dollars. the things is that with these things if you want to sell them you need to spend money to make money. the truth is that to be able to get your suit to a quality where people will want to pay for it you have to spend an exorbitant amount of money. at which point to actually profit you will need to charge a lot of money more than people will pay. problem is at that point it gets too expensive for most people and accounting for all the time you put into it you aren't actually going to be doing this for any form of income. the truth is with props and costumes You almost always lose money on them and should always do them for personal gain s other than money. of course who knows maybe it will be your job soon.

Well considering the good old pep suits sold on ebay for only 100-200 dollars, I'd say locally you'd get 125 for it, or on ebay...nothing, all the armor stuff on ebay right now isnt selling, I'd advertise locally in a paper or on craigs list. pep isnt good on ebay right now, it was back when halo 3 first came out.

ya i noticed that too, im thinking of selling it like near halloween since they sold like hot cakes around that time.

I doubt even then it will get many bids, and if it does, expect half of them to be scammers who just jack up the price then dont pay. If you really want to sell it, around halloween just use buy it now for 125 dollars, or 150.

Spartan-K22 said:
yeah: halloween is best.

sell locally.

i could just walk around saying master chief suit for sale on halloweeen cause some one asked me how much for my suit on last halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd get the HJC visor and do that, that would make the suit worth atleast 180-200 dollars, but then again, your visor matches the color of paint you used, so it may just be better off leaving the suit the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back