Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think having a woman living in my head would drive me completly insane.... sure she's helpful in combat.. but what about during downtime... hey do these neon lights make me look fat? how come your always eating unhealthy foods? OMGZ UR BATHROOM IS SO NASTY.. wonder what it would look like with better lighting... omg don't swear theres a lady present... why do we always have to watch football? I hear designers paradise armor interiors is on!

Yup, I'll just stick with shields, and infinite supply of beer, and maybe that no-sticky option.. I like that one... or maybe Eva Mendes AI... but you know.. with an off switch.. and a more realistic hologram..

A bliss on tap button...... like when i push the button im happy... :) and ya no what makes me happy??? things.... things make me happy..... infinet ammo make me happy.... flying makes me happy... "GOD MODE" makes me happy... Naked women make me happy :) etc......

if you have unlimited beer youl probably drive like this...... o_O

so what the heck i want it too! i might lose a few limbs (100% chance) so why not? :D

lol if you have the visor showing evrything as halo you might see an old lady as a elite and a old man as a grunt in the end you like blow up a bulind becouse you thout is war a huge war thingy.

Last edited by a moderator:
volkov said:
I honestly think having a woman living in my head would drive me completly insane.... sure she's helpful in combat.. but what about during downtime... hey do these neon lights make me look fat? how come your always eating unhealthy foods? OMGZ UR BATHROOM IS SO NASTY.. wonder what it would look like with better lighting... omg don't swear theres a lady present... why do we always have to watch football? I hear designers paradise armor interiors is on!

Yup, I'll just stick with shields, and infinite supply of beer, and maybe that no-sticky option.. I like that one... or maybe Eva Mendes AI... but you know.. with an off switch.. and a more realistic hologram..

well i have disagree with the Ai thing, but you do have a point..... o_O

volkov said:

Not all women are like that...

Naked women make me happy :) etc......

Anybody wonder why the ratio of guys to girls on this forum is approximately 25:1?

(Statistics provided by Spase)

Back on topic: I'd have some actual bullet proofing. Ever notice how easy it is to kill a spartan with ballistic weapons once the shields are taken down with plasma (ie: noob combo)?

Ill take real sheilds that never drain, on tap beer, and a real set of MC armor (that wont kill me like the test marine in the book....). Or at least a working Hud on the helmet :D

TacNiNE

And a cellphone, FM radio, CD changer, alarm clock, microwave...

And what about the respawn ability, mwahaha?

one more thing. I back massage thing in your armor and a gatorade sip straw in your helmet from a hidden camelback in the back piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back