Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to change the thickness of the pattern lines when printing straight from armorsmith? Similarly, is there a way to export the patterns back to a file that can be read by pepakura? My precision is so low cutting in the really thick armorsmith lines...

Not sure about that second one, but you can change the line width in the sidebar of the "Pattern Layout" tab.

Capture.JPG

Great work Randy! So glad to see so much hard work put into this program. Now, um, are there any plans to add in a feature that reminds you to scale your model before printing and cutting?

I've only just purchased Armorsmith! But I'm running into problems trying to install the program. I have Norton 360 for protection and it freaks out every time I try to install. I've tried disabling auto protection but it keeps preventing at least one install file from completing. Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?

I've only just purchased Armorsmith! But I'm running into problems trying to install the program. I have Norton 360 for protection and it freaks out every time I try to install. I've tried disabling auto protection but it keeps preventing at least one install file from completing. Does anyone have any insight on how to fix this?
Uninstall norton? jk, i would go into task manager and kill norton so it doesn't run at all then try to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back