Arms race 2 'leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the spikes from the spiker when they hit the wall :eek: (y)

i think i saw a hint of a chief in there... o_O :eek:

Im not kidding.. look at the trailer between 1:07 and 1:012 at the left side of the screen...you can see someone or something green walking into the screen and its a alot taller!

im looking if im able to make some pics of it..

Leadingspartan said:
should be locked i posted yesterday...sorry
no this one is a better vid of it

the ODST has the same chest and back armor as the marines :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This version is much better resolution.
I can tell the Brutes from the ODST's :lol:

Thats definately a Spiker in the Brutes hands Red.. Brutes are CG... so too must the spikers... :mad:
I love seeing the spikers hit the wall behind them though, thats soooo cool. (y)

you can see someone or something green walking into the screen and its a alot taller!
It looks like the green parachutes that are all strewn about... blowing towards them.

I think they said that there would be three in total leading up to September 25th.

It looks to me like it's showing you what's happening on earth leading up to the chiefs return.

I suspect we'll see him in the very last episode..

Well i would like to see some good pics of the ODST that they are using.
Thats definately a Spiker in the Brutes hands Red.. Brutes are CG... so too must the spikers...

Im really im hoping that not the case...i think a poppetmaster of something like they did in the old aliens films would be FAN-tastics. In my option that is what made LOTR a great movie, almost all of the characters that appeared like the Uruk-hai are real. I really hated the fact that in star wars Yoda in The Phantom Menace was a poppet and in Attack of the clones the was all CG.

Im really not a fan of CG if you didt get it :rolleyes

Id much rather a live actoin brute rather than cg. most of the time atleast. then you could parade around like that. Also they could do it like the Jurassic Park raptor suits. they were all animatronic with a guy inside controling and considering a brutes more or less human shaped than a velociraptor.

Also weta would be fool if they only made models and not repro armor. so many people would buy it. Who here wouldn't want an ODST Helmet for fifty bucks. Thats about how much LOTR stuff costs. BR anyone?

I still want one :mad:

Well i did't say it look like crap,

Well here are some pics i have capture from the ''leak''

Roadkill
72567-Roadkill.jpeg

Br
72565-BRshot-ODS.jpeg

Banshee
http://www.imageox.com/image/72564-Banshee.jpeg

Timeline
72563-Timeline.jpeg

That last one is really interesting. If that time is correct they its they year 2534. But the spiker didn't appear untill 2537...and it cannot be the year 2637 because the battle for earth is earlier then that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back