Army Of Tutu. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

The second Army of Two has just been announced, here is the article at Se7ensins, and they even have a neat little trailer.

The Article

Also, some other great games coming out soon would be:

Operation Flashpoint, The 360's most Realistic Military Shooter:

There is also a new Modern Warfare 2 Trailer! Featuring the first seen gameplay:

There is also Halo 3: ODST! I don't know about you guys, but I can't afford half of these. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Glennz said:
Operation flashpoint 2...
Love at first sight :love:
Me 2. :) I just won't have any money when any of these games come out, I hate being a kid, I need a job. :cautious:

Leadingspartan said:
Me 2. :) I just won't have any money when any of these games come out, I hate being a kid, I need a job. :cautious:
agreed, ive been saving up for an Asus G50 compy for like a year, doing odd jobs etc., and im still like a couple hundred short

Leadingspartan said:

ARRRGH! OPERATION FLASHPOINT 2! Sorry about that..

I have no Idea weather you've seen this.. But.. Well.. I'm also in love with this game and have been for the past few months. It sucks the release date got dropped back a few months.. Should have been released sometime this week :\

Check this! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRjLD_aUig

Also the developers have claimed to have better graphics than in this video on the real game!

COD6 look's sweet too. I'm definitely getting both of these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back