Army of two Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Rogue said:
Is there any chance I can have the 3ds or obj of the Rios helm? That back piece has a lot of useless crap in it.
I'm going to try something first and if you still dont like it, i will send the .obj to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you could do al this work or you could go to evike.com and buy a army of two mask that you can actually use in a airsoft game or in painball for like 80 bucs srry just wanted to tell you guys : 0

I apologize, I looked but didn't see any post with the same link so I thought I might try and be a little helpful.

anyway, I have notice individuals using webbing for the face mount and thats fine. But when looking at some snap shots I noticed that the mask pivots up and down (kind of like on a hinge), So it got me thinking, why not take the harness assembly from a welding mask and attach a chin strap, and attach to the mask, so the mask pivot up and down as it does in the game?

Just an idea, I'll be quiet now.

ODST Dark Ness said:
I apologize, I looked but didn't see any post with the same link so I thought I might try and be a little helpful.

anyway, I have notice individuals using webbing for the face mount and thats fine. But when looking at some snap shots I noticed that the mask pivots up and down (kind of like on a hinge), So it got me thinking, why not take the harness assembly from a welding mask and attach a chin strap, and attach to the mask, so the mask pivot up and down as it does in the game?

Just an idea, I'll be quiet now.
Haha, no don't worry, its not even a necro post, at least in my book. The link you gave is actually the thread I used to form my collar, he helped me a great deal. And the mask pivots in the cinema scenes and before the game came out. In gameplay, its on by just straps and doesn't pivot. But I like that welding mask idea, I'm going to look into it. Thanks.

This is (half of) my bomb collar that I used off of the guy you posted, just modified it a bit to make it more accurate. Although I'm still not perfectly happy with it, I do enjoy it.

P9260122.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/SpartanX/PC070030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back