"army Of Two" Paintball Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

I was thinking of buying an ARMY OF TWO paintball mask, but when I was reading the description it said they were made out of fiberglass.

Here are some links of the masks, just check the description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Green-Army-of-t...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5441749c

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARMY-OF-TWO-MAS...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27ade6b87b

http://army-of-two-mask.blogspot.com/

And I was wondering why not make my one for a cheaper price, but the problem is that everybody in the community says that YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY AIRSOFT / WITH ARMOR!!!, because it will get ruined or something blah, blah, blah.

I was thinking of pepping an ARMY OF TWO mask (already pepped one :p), resin it, then add two layers of fiberglass on the inside and 3 on the outside. I'm not going to use BONDO because I'm pretty sure it will crack, DUH!!!

I'm just going to use fiberglass to protect me from the paintballs. Also so it would look good, use more fiberglass to add detail or something. Im also going to use the visor of a paintball mask and cut it out to fit in the mask, going to put the visor in between the layers of fiberglass so it wont fall down, or move.

If I get to fiberglass the mask, I was thinking about using permanent paint the one you use for painting your paintball or airsoft gun, so it wont chip off or scratch.

BUT before I paint it I want to test it, and there's were you guys help me out, because I was wondering if this a good Idea???

I know some of you are going to say its not going to work, but I want to try.

And if you really are sure its not going to work, I want proof, and I don't want that video of a guy shooting at a helmet with a paintball gun.

I'm not doing this to contradict some of you guys but Im really sure this will work out.

I really think they should make a rule against anyone else posting threads about making paintball/airsoft armor.

It's not rocket science, you're not making it bulletproof. You're stopping paintballs, which are designed to be shot at people and not hurt them anyways. If you have to ask if/how it can be done, you're not yet prepared enough to do what is necessary to pull it off. It's going to take a bunch of money, expensive materials, some trial and error, and time to do. People that have all those things don't ask these questions because they just say "I'll just mold this out of $1000 of casting supplies and be done."

Sorry if that's blunt, but that's reality.

HAHA wow ever since my thread these popped up haha but no if you want a army of two mask got to EVIKE.com my team is sposerd by them and look in the masks section under apparel i think and you will see some they are insane! but like $80

those are not for paintball. they are for airsoft.

if someone tried to wear one of those at a field that would be promptly removed.

this is the paintball one made by savephace, my sponsor, it trust them more then any other paintball mask

savephace tactical masks

mask-scarphace-angled-lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back