Soft Parts assassin's creed costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Can't wait to see this finished!

Where did you go to get these stuff? Looked somewhat expensive (To Me) >.>

imMonkeyGOD said:
Awesome! Can't wait to see this finished!

Where did you go to get these stuff? Looked somewhat expensive (To Me) >.>
a fabric store(BORING)

the total cost was

47$ not to bad

Last edited by a moderator:
depending on how it comes out, when you're finished, would you post the patterns you used for the robes ect?

This should help
armlet_details1.jpg

Patterns for the gauntlets.

Photo3.jpg

Made by Tsuyosa, you sorta get an idea for the patterns.

1371892.jpg

Which makes this :D Which is Tsuyosa, he's somehwere here in 405th

imMonkeyGOD said:
This should help
armlet_details1.jpg

Patterns for the gauntlets.

Photo3.jpg

Made by Tsuyosa, you sorta get an idea for the patterns.

1371892.jpg

Which makes this :D Which is Tsuyosa, he's somehwere here in 405th
dude THANKS!

How are you gonna keep the short sword from falling out. The sheath is inverted on the back. The sheath didn't look tight enough to keep it in place upside down.

i know im just going to make some sort of clip that goes over the hand guard a little bit, and attaches to the sheath.

Hey dude.... I dunno if this will help at all.

Here is my cosplay.com gallery with pictures of all my progress so far.

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/99367/p1

I don't know what might help, or what wouldn't... but It maybe give you an idea of the work involved ahead of you.

Here is another 'cosplayer' gambit, and his gallery.

http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/98250/

He used similar materials to what you are (pleather... lighter fabrics)... So this is probably more or less what your costume will resemble. :)

tsuyosa said:
Hey dude.... I dunno if this will help at all.

Here is my cosplay.com gallery with pictures of all my progress so far.

That is just awesome. You do frickin amazing work, man.

ooo very nice pics, i think ive seen you and gambit on the cosplay forums. what materials did you use for the robes? they look pretty acurate.

grrr i cant see your video. probably cause im posting this at school, and our computers here block like everything.
but i had an update on mine, i almost finished the hood.

I think the hood needs to be Bigger so its baggier and it hides your face more. It looks to tight on your head. Nice work though!

smilie120 said:
I think the hood needs to be Bigger so its baggier and it hides your face more. It looks to tight on your head. Nice work though!

yea i agree, altairs hood isnt as tight, and it covers most of his face, so he can be super sneaky :cautious:

rachciav said:
yea i agree, altairs hood isnt as tight, and it covers most of his face, so he can be super sneaky :cautious:

You guys need to use heavier fabric... Try something like a Judo Gi, and not so white.
I think you'll notice a huge improvement ;)

BTW, that Gif with the Spartan and Elite heads in the car.... AWESOMESAUCE! LOL

I agree, the hood needs to be bigger and more baggier, so it hides your face. And maybe the fabric shouldn't so white, Maybe that rally light gray stuff you see in athletic apparal. Either that or just spray some gray spray paint on a rag and lightly wipe it on the white hood.

Wrigley93 said:
thanks for watching!
my god it was you i saw n utube with the hidden blade MAN put some padding on the finger with the blade ur gonna like stab ur finger and it wont be pritty......

kadidlehopper markVI said:
my god it was you i saw n utube with the hidden blade MAN put some padding on the finger with the blade ur gonna like stab ur finger and it wont be pritty......
Did you ever notice Altair is missing that finger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back