Assassin's Creed Ii Ezio, Mc's 2010 Halloween Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

Hi guys, I've returned to 405th. It's been a while since I came back on, mainly since I've had a lot of homework and not enough time to make any of the sweet-looking armor. I'm also out of the loop on what's been released. So, please, I apologize in advance if I'd broken any new and existing rules. Also bear with me.

As the title says, I want to be Ezio for halloween 2010. Getting an early jumpstart on the project will help with the details that come later near October. Anyways, I was able to make a hidden blade using a swinging motion to get it out, instead of using springs. Where I live, I have limited resources so I have to make due. I'll post pictures when I have the chance.

This is where your help comes in. To the talented at large, I would like some opinions on how to go about making Ezio's armor. I would like to make some kind of his upgraded armor, since there will be less clothing shown and more cardboard / pep. Furthermore, I'm having ideas of wearing a Venetian mask, so if anyone can get me reference pics for that, that would be GREAT!

If there are Ezio pep files out there, I would be grateful if you showed me where they are.

Again, I'm gonna be back for a while, and this is my final costume before Graduating. Our school is closing down on my graduation year in 2011. I want to make a memorable moment using "a blast to the past" theme for our year and yearbook memories. Thanks guys, truly appreciate it!

i like your idea and i have an idea i think that may be very good in creating a hidden blade. Fake of course.

shomago0 said:
i like your idea and i have an idea i think that may be very good in creating a hidden blade. Fake of course.

I've already finished the main concept of the hidden blade. I stuck an eraser on the end of it so that it doesnt kill XP. If I can find my camera, I'll upload it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like a great idea, I've found some really good images of venetian Mask's that may be, too detailed, so i think you might need to simplify it much more since you're going to be under a hoodie:

1225044179cXe61i.jpg

Unless you want he full mask, here is the half a mask:

istockphoto_6775973-venetian-mask.jpg

Hey, I plan on doing an Altair costume myself, I found the hidden blade on amazon, but it's made of metal, not sure if it's sharp or not, and it's Altair's, not Ezio's, his are smaller by a little bit, and are thrust out by his arm movements, where as Altair's uses his pinky, and he has no ring finger. But I'm interested in how you made the blade, and when I get started on the rest of the costume, I'll let you know what ideas I have on the Ezio costume.

Quinn said:
This seems like a great idea, I've found some really good images of venetian Mask's that may be, too detailed, so i think you might need to simplify it much more since you're going to be under a hoodie:

1225044179cXe61i.jpg

Unless you want he full mask, here is the half a mask:

istockphoto_6775973-venetian-mask.jpg

The first mask looks sweet but too over the top. The second one is closer to what Ezio was wearing on the Venetian Holiday. I've been running around town looking for something for a starting point...should I buy a drama mask and just pimp it out? Or should I get some clay, make a mold and paper mache that thing?

Prince NEO said:
Hey, I plan on doing an Altair costume myself, I found the hidden blade on amazon, but it's made of metal, not sure if it's sharp or not, and it's Altair's, not Ezio's, his are smaller by a little bit, and are thrust out by his arm movements, where as Altair's uses his pinky, and he has no ring finger. But I'm interested in how you made the blade, and when I get started on the rest of the costume, I'll let you know what ideas I have on the Ezio costume.

If only if only I had my camera.

On a side note, my costume won't be as detailed as Altair's or Ezio's because I'm making a positive choice and staying away from Fiberglass. Using only cardboard and glue and duct tape and alot of tissue, I want to make my costume just that. It's just if i had pep files or some guidelines, the armor would be easier. Furthermore, I had made a design of my own and I went from there. Again, this would all be explained if I had my camera :(

I see, well, if you plan on making the top half "Hoodie" Walmart has these cheep ones, I forget the brand, but they fit to a head perfectly for Ezio and Altair, if you just make some minor sewing mods, it would look great, as for the mask, if you buy a cheep drama full face mask, you can just cut it, and down here, they come in 2 and 4 packs for like 5-10 bucks, so if you screw up, you have others.

do you have pics of what you're talking about? and i was never really any good with a needle and thread so i might just buy a hooded robe

Well, it's a hoodie, so you would need to sew another on to the bottom for the 'robe' effect, and the top of the hood that dips out a little. I don't have a picture yet, but I will take one with my friend's hoodie by Friday. But from looking at the clothes for Ezio again, I could probably make the actual hoodie like thing, that comes past the waist again, and the poofy arms. But, i don't have any money, so I couldn't buy the stuff I need to make it, and I plan on making Altair, it's easier. Here are some good pictures:

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...v=/images?q=ezio+cosplay&gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...v=/images?q=ezio+cosplay&gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off

This guy has a whole album of ref pics of his costume:

If you're willing wait a bit I could get you pictures of the parts of my Ezio costume (as seen in my avater). At the moment thought it's on loan to a friend who's copying it to make her own Ezio costume

rachciav said:
i made the altair assassins creed costume and i think i have some patterns left over. i dont know if that helps since youre doing an assassins creed II costume...but theyre here if anyone wants to check them out.

Ah-ha, you didn't read my first post right, I am doing Altair, I am only working on Ezio to help Mc, I would be very grateful if you could send me those patterns, I'm also sending you this in a PM.

Ive already done an altair costume, on mine i did all custom on the upper cloth parts. I used pleather backed with foamies for the leather parts, which worked great. If youd like i could post it on here or cosplay.com, since i did this before i met 405th.

YuutaKenshi said:
Ive already done an altair costume, on mine i did all custom on the upper cloth parts. I used pleather backed with foamies for the leather parts, which worked great. If youd like i could post it on here or cosplay.com, since i did this before i met 405th.

That would be helpful, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back