Assassin's Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

so there i was sitting on my couch finishing off Assassin's Creed. normally, i can anticipate most of the outcomes of the games i play, ie. i sorta knew that MC was gonna not make it, etc. but Assassin's Creed takes the cake.
WARNING SPOILERS! LEAVE NOW IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VIEW THE ENDING OF ASSASSIN'S CREED!
at the very end, we all anticipated that Altair was gonna assassinate Al Mualim, the tenth and final target. to my surprise, i died more often here than anywhere else...really hard to beat this pushover boss. anyways, the game ends, and you end up back at the lab, but with something new. You are Desmond again, an everyday noob who has an assassin for an ancestor. out of nowhere, you begin to see red markings, everywhere. freakY! and the most part, they look like pagen rituals and outlines of dead bodies like they do at the crime scenes, codes, random gibberish, and words in chinese or japanese characters as well...freaky...!!!

BTW, the real pushovers in this game is the mentally challenged dudes that push you into walls as such. one time, i killed all targets without being seen, then the mentally challenged dude pushes me, into another NPC, and i got caught by a guard and had to do the mission over again. bummer, but i got through, and punched the noobs out of the way every time i see them..

good game. loved playing it, and rumors say that its the first of a trilogy...HA!

this is all very deep...this is SO COOL! Future games for assassin's creed will be awesome, but i doubt they will follow the past timeline such as this one did, but however, it does not mean it will be excluded from the game...this is sweet! and so much for the religious faith as well, and for Al Mualim, that guy is a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back