Assault Rifle by James Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
aluminum foil

:eek it looks like really thick aluminum foil! :mrgreen:

link's > other guy's

but the other one DOES look pretty cool, foil or not :p

~Caboose

Oh ya Link's Craftsmanship is way better you can still see some wood grain through the silver spray paint :eek It looks like he got too impatient and painted before he smoothed and sanded all the surfaces, and there are some rough parts also the masking job for paint wasn't very carefully done.

It is a good ok gun for some one who has never done anything like this before but in comparison to link's :bow: it doesn't even come close.

Before you guys all rip this guy up totally and say all kinds of mean things about his AR remember that he could log on here at any point and read the things you're writing. It could really make you look like a jerk when the person you're talking about casually shows up and says 'what the hell?'

I've seen it happen here before.

i ant being meen i am gust saying links is better becaues he is makeing like it came from to game(wich it did) but if he made it look real mabe i will like it

I didn't mean to sound harsh either i was just ccritiqueing it wich is all about constructive critisism

And that is what i expect people to do to my stuff when i put it up on line. If i weren't open to critisism i wouldn't put up my stuff up online.

Hey, you guys don't need to explain anything to me. All I'm saying is it's hard to take back what you've already said about someone, so be nice.

'nuf said? ...moving on.

i think his is fine i know if i tried to make one it would look like crap, links is only better looking becuase he has no life and thats all he dose ;-)

Mancubus said:
i think his is fine i know if i tried to make one it would look like crap, links is only better looking becuase he has no life and thats all he dose ;-)

gee thanx...thanx for telling everyone my about my life

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what you're all going to say, but anyway I thought you might like to see this.

James Falcon finished his Assault Rifle. Pics are up today ofer at HBO:

http://nikon.bungie.org/misc/falcon_ar5/

MA5C-5-16-07001.jpg

;-)

dats some good work. Very good job, and it looks fab,

....link set the bar quite high.

oops :mrgreen:, but it still looks good.....its what you put into it that counts...lots of love for the prop

:agree: but,

i am not a fan of the wooden props especially wood + paint. when people coat there wood in plastic or something else, it looks sooo good. you can still see wood grain.

props to the guy he did great and the effort is amazing. it does look good im just not a fan of it.

its good attempt but it looks like he just carved it sanded it and painted it in like 2 hours.

my duct/cardboard sword took me 3 hours to make to get it neayl symmetrical.

and the pike took me like 2 hours.

the smg took me like 1 and half to get it decent and to find enough cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back