Props Assault Rifle Pellet gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

superspartan

me and a friend are making an assault rifle but were thinking of putting a pellet gun design on the inside i disassembled a pellet gun and examining the inside and right about now im sort of stumped if any one can shed some light or a little advise if this has been done before thank.

ps i would post a couple pics but dont know how to

Here are the pics i curently only have the top part or the front part but i thought it might be better to put the pellet thing in now 
Photo4.jpg

this is the disassembled pellet rifle
Photo3.jpg

this is one view
Photo2.jpg

another view
Photo1.jpg

and finally the view of my cardboard assault rifle
in the future i plan on puting clay over it for finall details

This is just a thought (i was thinking of doing the same thing) maybe you could buy a assault rifle and put the hardware from the pellet gun in it?

clay, if you mean the very very fine gray dust in water that makes a thick paste that dries to a brittle gray lump like i think you do, will render it hard to use the pellet gun inside. If you dont fire it, it will probably flake off, especially on smoothish cardboard, and if you do, the cardboard will burn away and any plastic in the pellet gun will melt, plus things like springs wont be hugely healthy coming out. If you dont mean clay as in clay clay, then ignore this, unless the same applies

thanks fer da support im not sure wat kind of clay im goin to use or even if i am still goin to put in the pellet gun but im just mkin a proto type se how it comes out

Wait wait wait, pellet gun as in a BB gun that shoots the bullet shaped pellets, or a pellet gun as in an airsoft gun? I hate when people mix those up.

superspartan said:
me and a friend are making an assault rifle but were thinking of putting a pellet gun design on the inside i disassembled a pellet gun and examining the inside and right about now im sort of stumped if any one can shed some light or a little advise if this has been done before thank.

ps i would post a couple pics but dont know how to

This would be awsome

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen kids!
A pellet gun is a rifle that fires METAL BBs and Pellets.
An Airsoft gun fires PLASTIC BBS (NOT PELLETS) which do not kill.

Yes, some guys have made Airsoft Halo guns.
STOP NOW!
Follow the 5 basic rules of AIRSOFT or I will find you and punch you in the face:
1. USE EYE PROTECTION! TACTICAL GLASSES (ANSI RATED) OR FULL SEAL ANSI RATED GOGGLES!
2. USE COMMON SENSE! PLAY IN A SECLUDED AREA OF YOUR OWN PROPERTY!
3. YOU CAN PAINT YOUR ORANGE TIPS BLACK!
4. ALWAYS TREAT YOUR AIRSOFT AS A REAL FIREARM UNTIL IT IS IN ITS CASE AND THE MAG IS EMPTY!
5. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, USE COMMON SENSE! DONT PLAY IN THE PARK OR ANYWHERE WHERE ANYONE COULD SEE YOU! HAVE A GUN CASE FOR TRANSPORTING!
*Also* If a police officer/SWAT team confronts you, DROP YOUR FREAKING GUN, your life is worth more than your $400 CA Rifle, dude!

Ares makes a good point, you have absolutely no need for an AR that fires metal pellets unless you are hunting with it, which you shouldn't be. Buy an airsoft assualt rifle and mod it to make it a Halo one. Safer and less threatening.

Chris

Ares said:
Listen kids!
A pellet gun is a rifle that fires METAL BBs and Pellets.
An Airsoft gun fires PLASTIC BBS (NOT PELLETS) which do not kill.
Yes, some guys have made Airsoft Halo guns.
STOP NOW!
Follow the 5 basic rules of AIRSOFT or I will find you and punch you in the face:
1. USE EYE PROTECTION! TACTICAL GLASSES (ANSI RATED) OR FULL SEAL ANSI RATED GOGGLES!
2. USE COMMON SENSE! PLAY IN A SECLUDED AREA OF YOUR OWN PROPERTY!
3. YOU CAN PAINT YOUR ORANGE TIPS BLACK!
4. ALWAYS TREAT YOUR AIRSOFT AS A REAL FIREARM UNTIL IT IS IN ITS CASE AND THE MAG IS EMPTY!
5. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, USE COMMON SENSE! DONT PLAY IN THE PARK OR ANYWHERE WHERE ANYONE COULD SEE YOU! HAVE A GUN CASE FOR TRANSPORTING!
*Also* If a police officer/SWAT team confronts you, DROP YOUR FREAKING GUN, your life is worth more than your $400 CA Rifle, dude!

wat he said only i have something to add painting your orange tip is iligal and a way to remember proper gun safety is

treat
never
keep
keep

which means

TREAT: treat your gun as if it were loaded
NEVER: never point your gun at anything you do not intend to shoot
KEEP: keep your finger strait and off the trigger until ready to fire
KEEP:keep the safety on until your ready to fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.