• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie Premiere

Whenever the movie comes out, and I'm confident it will, I'll be there with bells...and armor on.

Anybody considering doing this should talk to the management of their theater and ask them if they'd like to hire you for a couple of days to hang out at the theater to promote. Could even net you some TV coverage with the local stations.

Idk about Tv Im a little on the stage fright side, but just alot of people being awwd by me would be on a ok level

Re: Movie Premiere

Sean Bradley said:
Anybody considering doing this should talk to the management of their theater and ask them if they'd like to hire you for a couple of days to hang out at the theater to promote. Could even net you some TV coverage with the local stations.

Have done. much fun. If any of you know who Toby "sithcamaro" Markham is, he commandeered a local news station to promote Pirates 2. He did the weather and everything 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
ha, that sounds pretty cool... Someone should think of something more clever than just roaming around in a MC suit.

I was thinking of something simpler. Easier to orchestrate. For instance, go around telling everyone that a real threat of covenant invasion is imminent, and they should seek shelter.

or since MC is very non-talkative, do something where he's looking for the "artifact" in the theater, blah blah blah.

I dont know.

Nah, that sounds too 'Scripted' to me, but I agree that just standing there won't do much. Maybe hand out fliers and take pictures (20 bucks each, mind you).

Or maybe bring a base to stand on, be perfectly still, and when someone comes up closer to look at the 'Statue' quickly turn towards them and say 'Boo!' :twisted:

that sounds fun be a living statue....or get with the people thats running the movies have them do travil (cant spell) questions and you can stand next to them and pass out prizes of some sort

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Or maybe be perfectly still, and when someone comes up closer to look at the 'Statue' quickly turn towards them and say 'Boo!' :twisted:

done it.

it works. :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Red you said you've done alot of things to your suit, when u normally speak with a suit its muffled right?got like a P.A. system in it or soemthing?

i've done multiple methods. The one that works the best for me is a voice changer (to get a lower, scruffier voice) run to two small but powerful speakers. i have played with various locations of the speakers: helmet, back, collar. haven't decided which sounds best though.

i cant wait for it too come out. . . if it does and if i doesn't i will break peter jackson's legs(not really i love the guy in a non-gay way)

I am hoping to get my armor done by the time the movie comes out. It's one of the reasons I want to make the armor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back