Attention European Regiment Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Hello Members of the European Regiment,

It has come to our attention that there are some serious allegations against your CO, Jeffrey Tabben. I am writing to advise you that I have removed his as your CO and as a member of this Regiment pending a full hearing.

I am posting this message to you in this open part of your Regiment forum for a couple of reasons. First and most importantly, I want all of you to know that we are taking this very seriously. Secondly, I wanted the rest of the 405th to be notified as well about the situation.

Traditionally, the position of CO would now fall upon your XO, TheCostumeGeek. If she is unable or unwilling to increase her role at this time, I will take over until the elections starting next week are over. Elena already does SO much for your Regiment so I do not wish to burden her more than she has time for, so I completely respect whatever decision she makes.

We will have more information as to what happens next soon and I will share that with you. In the meantime, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself and Cadet.

You can not see the hearing post since you are "new" to the forums and not yet have access to the "members only" subforum. Feel free to drop me a message and I will give you insight about what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back