Australian Cons List 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Hello Mates and welcome to this years addition of Cons List 2023. The most comprehensive Cons list on the web (so says I). If you hear about a con that is not listed, please let me know so I can add it. Going forward (since you guys are the first list posted) I'll be adding more info about the con if available. Just more cutting and pasting what I find on their website rather than just giving a one word event listings.....If that is something you would want, great. If not, I can always just K.I.S.S. it (Keep It Simple Stupid)

APRIL:

Name: OZ Con
Date: April 1-2
Events: Oz Comic-Con welcomes fans of all ages, interests and pop-obsessions with a truly immersive experience across two fun-filled days. Whether you’re a Muggle, a Marshmallow, an Earper, a Jedi, a Whovian or someone who doesn’t understand a word we just said, as long as you love popular culture and enjoy a fun day out, we have something for you! Oz Comic-Con truly connects fans with their pop-passions and fosters bonds and lifetime friendships across pop culture fandoms in Australia. Discover the fun, friendly atmosphere that welcomes everyone to Oz Comic-Con, and join us as we celebrate what you love! Oz Comic-Con hosts Film, TV, illustrator, comic, author and other guests, spanning across many fandoms and franchises.

Name: Supernova Gold Coast
Date: April 15-16
Events: Guests, Photo OPs, Autographs, Artists, Artists Alley, Film Festivals, Cosplay.

Name: Supernova Melbourne
Date: April 22-23
Events: Guests, Photo OPs, Autographs, Artists, Artists Alley, Film Festivals, Cosplay.

JUNE:

Name: OZ Con
Date: June 3-4
Events: Oz Comic-Con welcomes fans of all ages, interests and pop-obsessions with a truly immersive experience across two fun-filled days. Whether you’re a Muggle, a Marshmallow, an Earper, a Jedi, a Whovian or someone who doesn’t understand a word we just said, as long as you love popular culture and enjoy a fun day out, we have something for you! Oz Comic-Con truly connects fans with their pop-passions and fosters bonds and lifetime friendships across pop culture fandoms in Australia. Discover the fun, friendly atmosphere that welcomes everyone to Oz Comic-Con, and join us as we celebrate what you love! Oz Comic-Con hosts Film, TV, illustrator, comic, author and other guests, spanning across many fandoms and franchises.

Name: Supernova Sydney (No direct link to this con yet but I linked to their home page)
Date: June 17-18

Name: Supernova Perth (No direct link to this con yet but I linked to their home page)
Date: June 24-25

JULY:

Name: AVCon
Date: July 21-23
Events: AVCon is an annual Anime & Video Games Festival held in Adelaide. AVCon celebrates the world of anime, gaming, cosplay, pop culture, art and more in one big community-based event for all ages. AVCon was the first anime and video game convention in Australia and prides itself on being Adelaide’s premier anime and video game festival while still remaining 100% volunteer-run and not-for-profit.

NOVEMBER:

Name: Supernova Adelaide (No direct link to this con yet but I linked to their home page)
Date: Nov 4-5

Name: Supernova Brisbane (No direct link to this con yet but I linked to their home page)
Date: Nov 11-12

CON SPECIFIC EVENTS:

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility in the names of these conventions but it just sounds dirty

Name: Furry Down Under
Date: May 12-14
Event: Every year, Furries from all around Australia & over the seas gather on the Gold Coast for Furry Down Under: a weekend of fun, sun, and fuzzy shenanigans. This year, we’re doing rego a little differently. Just book your rego through our booking portal over on Regfox, where you’ll see our all-familiar tiers of regos, with amazing goodies, as well as 3 days of excitement, events, and parties included with each tier! And, as always, keep in mind that FurDU is a strictly 18+ event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back