Australian odst patches

Discussion in 'Australian Regiment' started by Spartan55, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

Hey guys i thought that hell jumpers was a bit too amreican that and chiefwannabes new paint job inspired to create a more Australian odst Patch
    just keep in mind that this is just a super early concept idea and I haven't had it approved as merchandise yet. So all feed back is welcome
    image.jpg

2. Chiefwannabe

Chiefwannabe Member

Looks good man I would love to see a finished version of this!

3. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

I have a update
    i scraped the original design (it looked to ceremonial) and going to do this one instead
    image.jpg
    i have also started to create it in Photoshop (ps drop pod in pic will be changed to another one later)
    image.jpg

TOWLBiscuits likes this.
  4. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

Good news is that I have almost done the patch just a couple of touchs left but I have one problem which is what what "number" infantry it should be I was thinking something like 21st I don't know so comment what you think sounds good please

5. Chiefwannabe

Chiefwannabe Member

6. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

Thanks but I meant one for the hole of Australia
    ps should have a progress pic in 10 to 30 minutes

Chiefwannabe likes this.
  7. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

Here's the picture only 6 hours late but better late then never
    image.jpg

Mesh, Chiefwannabe and TOWLBiscuits like this.
  8. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

Sorry for the lack of updates of late, all my time has been taken up by my studies st school but now it's school holidays I can get some progress done. So in to the update it's self
    since last time I finshed the last patch and took it to a person who makes patches to get a estimated cost on it to find out that for something like that would cost $30 to $50 a patch! Because of all the detail
    so I wea back to the drawing bord and came up with 126th ODST THE AUSTRALIAN DROP BEARS and this the start of the patch i have in mind
    image.jpg
    So if anyone has a idea on how i can improve opon the design please tell me.

Chiefwannabe likes this.
  9. Chiefwannabe

Chiefwannabe Member

Very clever, drop bears! I love it!

10. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

Funny thing is i had the idea because i was talking to a mate about what would a Australian odst team would be could wean we looked at each other then i said drop bears, then he face Palm him self and call me a idiot but a funny idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is i had the idea because i was talking to a mate about what would a Australian odst team would be could wean we looked at each other then i said drop bears, then he face Palm him self and call me a idiot but a funny idiot

Chiefwannabe likes this.
  11. Spartan55

Spartan55 Member

just finshed the final version of the patch
    so tell me what you think
    drop bears logo.jpg

12. Chiefwannabe

Chiefwannabe Member

nice work mate!