Australian odst patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan55

Hey guys i thought that hell jumpers was a bit too amreican that and chiefwannabes new paint job inspired to create a more Australian odst Patch
just keep in mind that this is just a super early concept idea and I haven't had it approved as merchandise yet. So all feed back is welcome
image.jpg

I have a update
i scraped the original design (it looked to ceremonial) and going to do this one instead
image.jpg
i have also started to create it in Photoshop (ps drop pod in pic will be changed to another one later)
image.jpg

Good news is that I have almost done the patch just a couple of touchs left but I have one problem which is what what "number" infantry it should be I was thinking something like 21st I don't know so comment what you think sounds good please

Sorry for the lack of updates of late, all my time has been taken up by my studies st school but now it's school holidays I can get some progress done. So in to the update it's self
since last time I finshed the last patch and took it to a person who makes patches to get a estimated cost on it to find out that for something like that would cost $30 to $50 a patch! Because of all the detail
so I wea back to the drawing bord and came up with 126th ODST THE AUSTRALIAN DROP BEARS and this the start of the patch i have in mind
image.jpg
So if anyone has a idea on how i can improve opon the design please tell me.

Very clever, drop bears! I love it!
Funny thing is i had the idea because i was talking to a mate about what would a Australian odst team would be could wean we looked at each other then i said drop bears, then he face Palm him self and call me a idiot but a funny idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Very clever, drop bears! I love it!
Funny thing is i had the idea because i was talking to a mate about what would a Australian odst team would be could wean we looked at each other then i said drop bears, then he face Palm him self and call me a idiot but a funny idiot

Hell yea go the drop bear
Heya Doug, the last reply to this thread was almost five years ago. Replying to an old, inactive thread is called Necroposting and is generally considered bad forum etiquette as it pushes more recent and relevent topics down the list. In the future, make sure you check the age of the thread and consider if it really requires a reply, or even a direct message to one of the original posters ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back