Average Cost Of Suit Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardrich keybus

I use different materials in the construction of my suits and i'm wondering how much my fellow 405s would spend on average to make a suit with the materials used (specify materials if you want). I use Matte board and Plastidip and can make a suit for under $300........ :}

405th.com and it's forums do not sell armor or props. It is a violation of intellectual property rights of the respective copyright owners and you will find yourself in a lawsuit and/or with a c&d order so fast it will make your head spin.

If you're asking a question of how much we spend on supplies that's an entirely different question - sorry if I'm mistaking this for a sale post. Either way this needs to be in the noob forum since you only have 5 posts.

As for my answer, depending on the suit and quality I've spent up to $3000 on some full body props and as low as a few hundred dollars.

Cheers,

Kensai

Ardrich 231 said:
I use different materials in the construction of my suits and i'm wondering how much my fellow 405s would spend on average to make a suit with the materials used (specify materials if you want). I use Matte board and Plastidip and can make a suit for under $300........ :}

The most I would spend would probably be about $400 for everything like electronics, paint and everything

Last edited by a moderator:
This should belong to the classifieds since your literaly saying you can make a suit for them under 300 bucks. and you havn't earned veteran status yet. Closing this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back