BABY CHIEF FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

euro pholic

Jr Member
chck this out, i didnt post this becuase its pure pwnage, but how would i go about buling a suit up so it doesnt look like this?

im thinking pads inside all piece (like memoryfoam with lether apolstry) it would get how but would it work?

(this video isnt me,) (im 5,6 or 5,7 [somthing like that])

Last edited by a moderator:
you know... i shouldnt be saying this myself (im 13) but parents really should be more responsible and not let little kids (like this kid) play halo at such a young age...

i really dont care if kids do play such games, if and when a kid of mine starts doing wierd things like shoving a grenade up someones butt, then i take action. but really. the ESRB ratings are a little too harsh on games nowadays, and they only replace those old ones since the times of 1993 and back then because of gory and violent games like Mortal Kombat 2...which i played when i was 4...and always lost...lol, but really, games dont affect the minds of kids unless they are exposed to it, WAY too much

MC PwN 3R said:
i really dont care if kids do play such games, if and when a kid of mine starts doing wierd things like shoving a grenade up someones butt, then i take action. but really. the ESRB ratings are a little too harsh on games nowadays, and they only replace those old ones since the times of 1993 and back then because of gory and violent games like Mortal Kombat 2...which i played when i was 4...and always lost...lol, but really, games dont affect the minds of kids unless they are exposed to it, WAY too much

a suit of mjolnir? i think thats too much exposure! :D

but i do see your point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craft foam/padding.
If you bulked out the parts of the undersuit between pieces of armor instead of all of the undersuit you should be able to spend more time in it without cooking too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back