Beginning Tips. Odst/iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peytonnacho

aight so i saw the noob orientation video. so hear me out, ill tell my story then see if you guys can help me.

so i like iron man, and i was wondering how to make an iron man helmet, then i learned of this pepakura lol. so i started my first pepakura HD iron man helmet. i got the golden face mask part done, but the back of the helmet tricked me. then i started a simpler iron man, but i cant tell if its just a weird pep or if i suck but it ended out a blob of iron man.

now i started an ODST helmet (v1) then ill do v2 for practice. it looks OK, its acceptable so far but not quite the level i want it at.

so the help i need has a lot to do with what i need to do good pepakura.

basically could anyone explain what ill need for a few simple helmet. and how to get the best results?

also could someone explain bondo and resin?

look here if you dont understand stil look aroung the pepakura form look and look.post some pictures where you have problems like siving on the way it looks. WE NEED PIC'S to help you. also build some arms and legs you might not need them but they help alot with your peping skills.

also stikies are for help if you need help look at the stikies like adam sead in the video.

what he said and just keep pepping things youll get better and better and learn your won tips and tricks that work for you, one trick i love about my pepping is using tacky glue becasue it dries fairly quick but sticks when your placing the peace so you can move on, its like the precision of elmers glue with the speed of hot glue.

Also, use 110lbs Cardstock. Or else your helmets become flimsy.

As for folding the lines, use a ruler and a pen with no ink, and score the folding lines. What you do is set up the ruler parallell to the line, and "Draw the line" with the pen. This makes the pieces fold alot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back