1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Best and worst Halo enemies?

Discussion in 'General Halo Discussion' started by mumgoot, Jul 3, 2018.

1. mumgoot

mumgoot Jr Member

What are your favorite enemies from Halo? As in your favorite to shoot at? Grunts are fun to kill, but I think I would have to say brutes. To me they are intimidating and tough, and I tend to dislike gorillas/baboons and I have always found furry monsters much more scary than reptilian ones. Therefore, I sort of "hate" brutes and get that extra satisfaction from killing them. That sounds kind of weird doesn't it? Anyways, those are my thoughts!

Hunters are great as well. While playing ODST I went inside a building and the Hunter followed me:eek: It was really spooky with those green eyes glowing in my VISR. I died. :whistle:

P.S. Prometheans are pretty lame in my opinion. Hard to shoot, and not very fun to kill. :devil:

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  2. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

If you have the birthday party skull on or even better the grunt funeral skull in Halo CE Anniversary - boy I could headshot these cute devils all day! :D
    Other than that Elite Zealots in close quarter with energy sword or pumpgun. Noscope Sniper killed one of these on legendary - awesome :rolleyes:

Drones are so annoying - too quick and hard to hit. Gives me flashbacks of Geonosis. Too many of those buggers! They're everywhere, noooo! Fall back! Damn, wrong universe:confused:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 11:57 AM
    Lieutenant Jaku and mumgoot like this.
  3. mumgoot

mumgoot Jr Member

Oh I know, buggers we're so hard to hit in Reach and ODST. They were a neat concept, but I feel like they are the least iconic Halo aliens. Yep, Star Wars fan here, too:D

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.