betrayed??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ones that come to mind are:
My brother and I were playing a team slayer game together, and he got booted because he stuck a baddy, and immediately after a teammate jumped down, assasinated the "stickee", and was betrayed by the nade.

While playing Team SWAT, it went like this.
Robo: *Kill one guy* Got one.
Robo: *Kill second guy* Double Kill
Robo: *Kill third guy* Triple Kill
Robo: *kill fourth guy* Overki... Oh, $#!T. That was a teammate. DON'T BOOT ME!!
Robo: *kill fifth guy* Actuall overkill

And I saw one in BTB where good guy sticks bad guy, good warthog splatters stickee, grenade explodes, and original guy gets 3 betrayals (I think the warthog and inhabitants were already injured).

Chupathingy said:
I haven't even played halo 3 yet, and I already know how little chance something like that would happen! LOL! that was hilarious though!

......uh, hey ODST General, if your a "general", why is your avatar a 1ST Lieutenants bar?
-Chupa

thats actually captain (army/airforce/marines) and just plain lieutenant in the navy

Last edited by a moderator:
playing custom games on valhala i shoot the warthog with a rocket launcher and kill the driver but it rolls side ways relly fast in the air and crushes my teammate against the wall, Doh

I tried sniping a guy on the red team on ThePit. I'm on one of the sniper base, sniper the guy under the bridge near the OverShield. I missed him, the bullet hit the ground and did a rebound, killing my teamate under the other sniping base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back