betrayed??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
mooseguy04 said:
This probable happens to yall, an easy but funny betrayal. On Halo (Level) whenever I am fighting the flood on Legendary and climbing the pyramid, I seem to always at one point or another get splased by Sgt. Johnson. I guess his targeting system doesn't recognize human players if they are in the way of his target. I've heard this happens alot though, so don't flame for original-ness.
i know wtf, i hate sgt. johnson

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly said:
WTF?! How can you hate Johnson? Something is wrong with you. :lol:
what are you talking about me and spartan 26 (twin brother) are playing on legendary goofing around and all of a sudden me and him both ask each other what that red laser was,but by the time I realized what it was we where both dead.

P.S.-after that and ran all the way up the hill I stuck him till I ran out of grenades, which I might add wasn't very many. :cautious:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Last night I was playing Ranked BTB on Sandtrap and I threw a trip mine under a warthog on the opposite teams side and about a minute later my TV screams at me "BETRAYAL, BETRAYAL, BETRAYAL, BETRAYAL" I was so confused becuase when that happened I was nowhere near anyone lol. then I remeber what i did and though "oh man my team is gonna hate me"

I looked at the vid afterwards and 3 teammates climbed into the Hog and a single guy that was fighting over the gunner position got blown to hell when the Warthog moved......

Double kill, Triple kill, Overkill, Teammate Extermination!
oh that sucks. thats happened to me b4 lol :oops:

Im guilty of betraying one of my friends on xbl on a daily basis but only because he spends his entire time betraying me ("Kelly, here, I wanted to give you this" *throws a trip mine at my face*) or ("Kelly, I dont need this power drain right now, so you can have it" *throws power drain at me* "Oh, and heres an extra grenade if you need it" *throws grenade into the power drain and me*) :cautious:

after about 20 times of being killed by him, I snap and go on a rampage against him. Plus, he only does this to me when we are in a ranked game.... :cautious:

He actually has NEVER made it through an entire BTB game because people boot him lol. Hes an idiot, but i love him... iguess. lol

BUT he is the only person I do this to. Im still very against Betraying

Not really that great, but it was kind of fun.

I was playing on my noob account and got a double headshot on the enemy on the pit. Then I run up to sword room and get another double headshot, but it was on my invisible ally and an enemy. :\

Not exactly a betrayal, but very very close:

http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=27614798

I scoped in on an opponent while he scoped in on me. We both pulled the trigger at the same time. My shot struck him in the head, killing him... his shot struck.. my teamate that just spawned in front of me, killing him, instead of me!

I never even saw the teamate there until I scoped back out and watched the clip in the theater. I think my sniper barrel was poking out of his chest, so luckily I didn't kill him when I took the shot!

Thanks for taking one for the team, buddy! :D

Sean Bradley said:

I scoped in on an opponent while he scoped in on me. We both pulled the trigger at the same time. My shot struck him in the head, killing him... his shot struck.. my teamate that just spawned in front of me, killing him, instead of me!

I never even saw the teamate there until I scoped back out and watched the clip in the theater. I think my sniper barrel was poking out of his chest, so luckily I didn't kill him when I took the shot!

ha ha thats funny

2 stories (one halo related and the other one not but still on topic)

So, this past weekend I was playing team swat on gaurdian. My team was dominating. I had just come up the grav lift and was zoomed in on someone acros the map... a teammate steps in front of me as I pull the trigger and betray him.

Also, I was playing Counter Strike and I was running around with a sniper rifle. I turned a corner and saw a person, so I shot. It was a teammate. I came away from that experience with my first and only no-scope headshot betrayal.

ok say we can all honestly say we've pretty much all of our betrayals come from sniper rifles! :mad: stupid snipers with there big barrels and there big bullets and fancy scopes :cautious:

Sean Bradley said:

I was there in the game with you. That was quite funny. :D

23Magnum said:
I was there in the game with you. That was quite funny. :D

Did you spawn in front of me? :cry:

Lol. I need to play more.. Need some Fiesta goodness.

Sean Bradley said:
Did you spawn in front of me? :cry:

Lol. I need to play more.. Need some Fiesta goodness.
No, it wasn't me, but I remember you saying across the mic 'WTH?' Then, I think it was you, gomi, and myself were watching the replay. The person you killed was someone random on our team. It was still funny to see. :D

Hehe Magnum, nice reference to Achilles Heel.
Well, My only betrayal I remember is when I play ping pong with my friends, Ping pong incase you dont know is a map on Narrows that has grav lifts in front of the mancannons so you go back and forth. Anyways We always stick eachother and etc etc, thats all I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back