Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
kolinrulz said:
please post me a link

He already said, he won't post it til he's ready which might not be in a while. he might not ever post it. if u want it check earlier posts and u'll see a unfolded version by someone else

Last edited by a moderator:
Harris007 said:
Oops my bad. guess i shouldve looked first

There r several ways u can unfold it to make it easier. bevbor combined a lot of smaller pieces to make them larger making them easier to build and cut out. the one hats already unfolded has very tiny pieces and the person unfolding it didn't even consider to make the pieces bigger. he just plainly pressed the unfold button and arranged them. This build is possible even for not very experienced builders. All that is needed is a proper unfold

mks81 knows what he's doing. I'm sure if a piece is small, it's because he believed that it would be easier to build. Large pieces don't necessarly mean it's easier. You can try building a helmet from a single piece if you don't believe me.

Potshot said:
mks81 knows what he's doing. I'm sure if a piece is small, it's because he believed that it would be easier to build. Large pieces don't necessarly mean it's easier. You can try building a helmet from a single piece if you don't believe me.

No i've seen unfolds before by this person and most of them aren't really good. I'm not the only one who thinks this seeing as i have heard other comments on the unfolds. Small pieces are fine unless they aren't necessary and especially when the flaps are larger than the piece itself. U should actually try to build one of his unfolds if u don't agree with me. I do think he is being a good sumaritan for trying to help out with unfolds but he still needs to "get better" at his unfolding skills. I would know since I've unfolded several peps before of complex models like wmhuntertls's smg.

Harris007 said:
No i've seen unfolds before by this person and most of them aren't really good. I'm not the only one who thinks this seeing as i have heard other comments on the unfolds. Small pieces are fine unless they aren't necessary and especially when the flaps are larger than the piece itself. U should actually try to build one of his unfolds if u don't agree with me. I do think he is being a good sumaritan for trying to help out with unfolds but he still needs to "get better" at his unfolding skills. I would know since I've unfolded several peps before of complex models like wmhuntertls's smg.

You're of course always more than welcome to unfold it yourself if you believe you could do better.

If not, I see no further reason to complain that you think the current unfold is too hard, as it's the only one, so you'll just have to live with it. Okay?

Harris007 said:

excuse me? Bevbor his unfolds are one of the cleanest out here. And those flaps are your own fault... You gotta edit that to your own likes.

rundown said:
excuse me? Bevbor his unfolds are one of the cleanest out here. And those flaps are your own fault... You gotta edit that to your own likes.

If the unfold is has flaps bigger than the piece itself. thats not my fault if the person didn't do it correctly. Thats what I'm trying to say. I'm saying that if a person were to unfold something they have to make it properly so mistakes like that dont happen.

Potshot said:
You're of course always more than welcome to unfold it yourself if you believe you could do better.

If not, I see no further reason to complain that you think the current unfold is too hard, as it's the only one, so you'll just have to live with it. Okay?

I am going to unfold once my computer is fixed as i have tried building the already unfolded version and i find it irritating to cut out 1/2 centimeter pieces. and with that i'm done talking as i believe u are going to start a flame fight... and i think i speak for both of us when i say i don't want to get a warn for a measly few posts

and all this for one question...

I've removed all posts complaining about unfolds, if you don't like someone's unfold then do it yourself... pretty simple, no?

This topic is for Bevbor's build, try to remember that. Warnings will be issued if I have to clean up in here again.

looking great bevbor , top notch yet again ;). im going to have a go at this baby soon and hopefully it will turn out nearly good as yours .

the end product is going to be EPIC! can't wait.

Dude that's the definition of awesome. The clean folds, the smooth faces, perfect alignment and joining of edges. This is making me itch to build one maybe you could consider releasing the files as single components that are roughly scaled to each other just consider it?

hey bevbor any new updates? and id like your unfold of this.. my attempts to unfold always seem to crash and burn!

Unfortunately, there's no progress at the moment - I've got pneumonia =( and even to seat near a computer is too big effort for me =(

Hopefully once I finish treatment, I'll continue wit my build :)

sorry to hear you're not feeling well brother. get better soon... actually, take your time. The Covenant won't attack for a few hundred years.

Best wishes man. Let us know how you're doing.

Mal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back