BIG GUYS... i need ideas to make myself look good in my upcoming build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

IM 345lbs and 6ft tall. i have a substantial belly and need ideas to not make it too overt. i dont want to be chris farley in a lil coat guy you know...

send pics or ideas to help a guy out...

Attachments

• meeee.jpg
    meeee.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 90
I've got a bit of a belly my self and what I've been thinking of doing is just lean into it and set the belly as the point to scale to. It'd make the whole suit bigger but I'd just pad it out to fit into it. If you're doing a spartan they're tall anyway so platform to make yourself taller.

I've got a bit of a belly my self and what I've been thinking of doing is just lean into it and set the belly as the point to scale to. It'd make the whole suit bigger but I'd just pad it out to fit into it. If you're doing a spartan they're tall anyway so platform to make yourself taller.
i feel like even with 6 inch platforms id end up looking like the combo of gimli and master chief
found this on amazon... and im kindof digging the medieval/halo combo of leather and tech at least the picture i have in my head

i feel like even with 6 inch platforms id end up looking like the combo of gimli and master chief
found this on amazon... and im kindof digging the medieval/halo combo of leather and tech at least the picture i have in my head

dont think of it as a corset tho think of it as a kidney belt that would fit under the mark 6 chestplate

In the end, the biggest part about armor is making it fit proportionally to you. You can increase or decrease the size, but if it’s not proportional it’s a lot more noticeable than one that is

i use one of these because i have a gut and feel the way you do so i tryed a corset like you are looking at and if you get it to tight it can put pressure on your lungs and heart. i found these back braces at harbor freight and they are like 10.00 i use one for work and i use one for my master chief costume. i still have a slight belly but not real bad enough that it dont draw attention to my gut.. i say give it a try cant hurt..
they have them in all sizes i wear a xlarge you want it slightly smaller so it hold you tight a XXL is more my size but this one will stretch as i need it.

stumbled on the same idea last night funny enough when trolling through harbor freights web site literally bought foamsmithing tools this morning. budget wasnt there for the back brace yet but ill get it soon... live like 2 miles from HF

sadface... opened my respirator from HF and the right filters locking mechanism was broken out of the bag...
51 mins till they open to get a replacement filter and buy some hot glue

Hey Brazen, I'm seeing a lot of double and triple posts from you. Please be more mindful of forum etiquette. This is not discord. Edit your posts if no one has responded.

I'm 5' 8" and 230 pounds. I chose the Jorge chest for a similar reason as DeltaAlphaZulu mentioned. The shield generator sits right above my belly hiding it a little bit. I also have 2.5" heel raises in my boots to help proportion the height weight ratio. I'm also mindful of my posing and try not to let anyone shoot me from the side.

ECCC - 2019.jpg

Hey Brazen, I'm seeing a lot of double and triple posts from you. Please be more mindful of forum etiquette. This is not discord. Edit your posts if no one has responded.

I'm 5' 8" and 230 pounds. I chose the Jorge chest for a similar reason as DeltaAlphaZulu mentioned. The shield generator sits right above my belly hiding it a little bit. I also have 2.5" heel raises in my boots to help proportion the height weight ratio. I'm also mindful of my posing and try not to let anyone shoot me from the side.

View attachment 324440
Funny enough, I was just about to mention the Grenedier chest parts. Also a padded compression shirt could probably halp a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back