big pep pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC PwN 3R

there are big pieces of pep that are from models that extend beyond the paper itself and onto another. how to i join them together?
there is a unprinted border, which has nothing printed on it, on both sheets. the piece, lets say, extends over two sheets so how would i join them together?
would i cut off one end of the unused piece and glue it together? or do i do otherwise?

I don't think Frost gets what you're saying.

MC PwN 3R said:
would i cut off one end of the unused piece and glue it together? or do i do otherwise?
Yes, that should work fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet! thanks nick, i thought there was a better way to do this, but sure enough, this was i was doing...
im gonna start cutting out the energy sword pieces...the blade part is kinda long so...meh,

Your printer may just cut off an actual area of the line since it is not in margin, slice the piece in two and make them fit in margin or else you might have problems because one side is longer than the other.

no no, its not that. so the pep program has a margin and i set it at 5:5. this area should not be printed on, as its the margin but the piece extends over the margin and into 2 other sheets.i was wondering for the best way to put the pieces together in one simultanious pep piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back