bill gates it's not you....well it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
well i am one out of three x-box 360 owners

my x-box has ring of doom, and i send it in...3-5 weeks later i got it back.
still broken..........................................................

this is a probulm for me because i live in honduras (if you;ve heard of it) and was vistiting chicago.....

so im not going to see it for 3-5 weeks + 2 weeks

de e e epressing

so i am considering buying a psp, for 2 reasons
1 bill hates me
2 i travel alot and get bored easly

if i dont get the psp i am going to buy more xbox game and stuff and try to feed the flame

so feed or leave?

thank you

forgive all
spilling
spelling errors

Buy a 360 from GameStop. They have a plan (costs $50) in which if your Xbox breaks within the year, you can take it to GameStop and they'll replace it. Give 'em another $50 and you get coverage for another whole year. Even if your xbox 360 isn't broken, if you take it to a store at the end of the year, they'll give you a new one. And if you want to keep it up, pay 'em another $50.

When my xbox had the ring of doom, I took it to the local gamestop (the xbox was bought in another gamestop in another state), said to the guy behind the desk, "ring of doom", gave him the product replacement receipt, and he walked off and got another xbox. Done. In about 30 minutes (including the time it took to get there and back), I had a new xbox.

And the best part is that, since the hard-drive never corrupts, GameStop allows you to keep your old harddrive so you don't lose your gamesaves.

How's that for a replacement plan!

My friend sent his in 8 times, got a brand new one with the new cpu that runs faster/cooler. hasnt broke on him at all in the past 1.5 months.

I sincerely regret purchasing my PSP.

It's cool and all, but I honestly never play it, and when I do, I'm not too happy about the design of the controls.

The games are alright, but when you can't play them because the D-pad sucks, and the thumbpad is too twitchy, it's really discouraging.

Hmm, and I was just thinking about selling my black DS to get a psp. Oh well. My xbox is dead as well. I bought mine from gamestop but at the time didnt have enough money to get the warranty plan, so Im screwed for the time being untill MS ships me a box to send mine back in. I also bought mine as a used core system.

All i have to say is i love xbox customer service, i got the ring of doom as well i sent it in they tried to fix it and found some other problem, they gave me a new xbox 360 free of charge and i got it back in like 2-3 weeks. I loved it.

I have a DS, I'd say graphics are ok, they could be more like the psp's, but then again some games I dont care, just cause they are so fun.

My Elite 360 never gets hot. Not even slightly warm. Thanks to my BFC9000.

But about the PSP, I don't like the games. If i had one, I'd glue it to the dashboard in my car and use it as a multimedia center instead of the xbox that is currently serving that same purpose. Its eaier to pop in a memory card with MP3s than to burn a compilation CD in order to rip it to the xbox.

I had a launch 360 and it RRODed on me in July after years of faithful service. I got a new one in a week but I also only live 100 miles from the national repair center in McAllen.

Living in Texas rocks! Waiting on the phone for an hour and a half to talk to someone about getting it repaired in the first place did not rock.

I dont own a xbox360 so, I dont think I will be getting one, the only thing I dont like is the fact that you gotta pay monthly/yearly for a live account to play online, the thing I like about the wii and ps3, free online play some of the games that are released for xbox are on ps3, or backwards, and even wii too, except the wii version is usually different plus graphics arent as good, but still....

Sean Bradley said:

It's cool and all, but I honestly never play it, and when I do, I'm not too happy about the design of the controls.

The games are alright, but when you can't play them because the D-pad sucks, and the thumbpad is too twitchy, it's really discouraging.

yeah i agree completly with you... my friend has one, and he always asks me to borrow it because its so pointless... whats worst is that id rather play pokemon on my old GBA color than play the psp, but thats just me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:

PM him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you really want a psp.

Get it, its not up to us, its what you truly want. I wanted a Halo zune, didn't turn out all that good but i can't return it, i wanted legendary oh well.

Lets just say My psp is broken to bits and im using the mechanics inside as a cupholder.

well here is my opinion on a hand held...gameboy advanced

as for broken 360s it all depends who you get for customer assistance

one of my clan mates in the Anstice Brigade had a broken system 4 times, when they found out he was on his fourth repair they gave him a month of free live (maybe more) a vision camera, and then something else I believe

welll im still want a psp but maybe in july....

where in the world is my xbox?: sent in for the 3rd time

Stuff they gave me: ulitmate alliance (360) 1 month live and a " racing game"

my neck hurts

I recently sent my xbox to microsoft. They repaired it in two days and spent several weeks testing it to make sure it worked. It probably isn't microsoft, but UPS. Your xbox was probably damaged in transit.

Buy a DS. I have had both a DS and a PSP, the psp is now back at the gamespot i bought it from. There just are not enough good games for the psp. Yes, its hardware is good but the overall design is lacking in the proformance department. The DS is just an all around better system in my eyes. :D

-Matt

well im getting to a point were i'm fps hungry?

and psp's got lots of them

hmmmm lets see the funds: 40 bucks thats no psp right there, maybe a CoD4? for a broken invisable box(still at m$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back