Bio Shock (Big Daddy) Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy55

I was wondering is anyone knows where i can find a file for the big daddy from Bio Shock.Any ideas are help full. Thanks

No... but theres a cast one already... it's a display statue.

swedes_love_big_daddies.jpg

Heres a list of where they'll be:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/photo-ops/hang-wi...-you-287477.php

Are you serious? how can we have a model if the games not out yet?
Also, That statue is awsome. Will they let you make molds from it?

Is any one here buying it for the pc ? I have mine preordered but its for the 360, my pc could never handle that game. If any one does get the game please email me the big daddy model if that is possible.

-gamerguy55

A pepakura big daddy? hmm, quite the task.
Paper machette', mayhaps? it'd need some kinda serious support.

oxmox or whatever their name is, made a full size one... it's on ebay right I think.... sussex uk

Pepakura is japanese for papercraft. Pronounced "Peh-puh Koo-rah". It's the same way they use "terebi" (テレビ) for television.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

gamerguy55 said:
I was wondering is anyone knows where i can find a file for the big daddy from Bio Shock.Any ideas are help full. Thanks
im makeing a costume for halloween of a big daddy bouncer i used the crapy plastic witches kettle for your drug store i am also building the suit

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Doubtful.. sounds like a very limited edition... no one would let you take the risk of damaging the original.
But who knows... maybe?
In the meantime how about this:
bigdaddylite.jpg

http://kotaku.com/gaming/held-together-wit...lite-288529.php

WOW. that guy in the suit/the maker of it, he's my friend. He threw that suit together in about 5 hours for some Destructoid competition, and he's all over the internets now.

crazy stuff.

RossOtterProphet said:
WOW. that guy in the suit/the maker of it, he's my friend. He threw that suit together in about 5 hours for some Destructoid competition, and he's all over the internets now.

crazy stuff.

i am 600 dollars into my big daddy bouncer suit if any one is interested in buying it please message photos to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back