Status
Not open for further replies.
DylanMarx said:
Helment Unfolded and weapons up.

final_concept.jpg

41RvBIn123L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

what is the little knife on the belt i cant tell

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys any one got the file of neddle that the little sister uses to extract adam ? i wanted to make that for my little girl a member here on the 405th made one out of a gas pump handel but i cant find a cheap gas pump handle not sure what his name is but he made a portal gun as well .so i wanted to to see if any one my have that file for me please aloha http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3620/3306623071_6419bba6ca.jpg

tumbucu said:
hey guys any one got the file of neddle that the little sister uses to extract adam ? i wanted to make that for my little girl a member here on the 405th made one out of a gas pump handel but i cant find a cheap gas pump handle not sure what his name is but he made a portal gun as well .so i wanted to to see if any one my have that file for me please aloha http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3620/3306623071_6419bba6ca.jpg

I can upload the syringe model when I get back home. Also, I'll upload of one of the Bid Daddy dolls, as I'm tempted to make them and give them to friends, or as prizes in one of my gaming tournaments.

None of the files will be unfolded though, so you might have to wait a day or two for them to be done, if you don't feel like unfolding it yourself.

Hey could someone get all the textures for all of the models that have been uploaded so far? weapons... drill parts... ect.

CaptainImpactor said:
Yep: Drill Gear

Also, for the previous inquirer:

Big Daddy Doll

Lil' Sisters' Syringe (I think).

I'm sorry everything is still as .obj files - I'd planned to be unfolding everything as soon as I extracted it....but that's just not been feasible atm.

Can you get one more thing out of the game? The revolver the splicers and the main character uses in bioshock 1?

Has anyone unfolded the Delta suit parts yet for .pdo file? I am aiming to build Delta and hopefully soon as well.

agbates said:
I got a little something for you guys but I haven't gotten it unfolded yet. I should have it unfolded in a day or so. Tell me what ya think.

***Edit***

I still have to do that camera looking thing on the top but I wanted that to be separate anyways.

1-8.jpg

Is someone going to Unfold this when it's done? And agbates, very nice model!

xer0fyre said:
Has anyone unfolded the Delta suit parts yet for .pdo file? I am aiming to build Delta and hopefully soon as well.

go look at my massive post and click on the image below where it says its finished... its not the nice looking model, but its the only unfolded one... one warning... Ive been pepping it myself and I have no idea why but pepakura decided to make the tabs huge...

actually... heres the link... Subject_Delta_Helmet_By_Jeddychan.pdo

Jeddychan said:
go look at my massive post and click on the image below where it says its finished... its not the nice looking model, but its the only unfolded one... one warning... Ive been pepping it myself and I have no idea why but pepakura decided to make the tabs huge...

actually... heres the link... Subject_Delta_Helmet_By_Jeddychan.pdo

Awesome! Thanks, I can get started on the helmet atleast

Okay I finished pepping it, but there's one problem... the shoulders don't fit me right... in order to fix them I tried making a body-cast of myself to use as reference, which failed miserably... so I duct-taped together some things and ended up with a mannequin that my animation class helped name Vläd... Vläd helped to show me where I needed to cut and overlap parts of the helmet in order to make it fit me correctly, without making it loose the correct looking shape...

Heres some images showing the finished pepping, me trying to fix it, and Vläd:

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Vläd really seems to have some kinda personality...

Anyway, that looks really nice, and my theory about the shoulders was correct - I thought it wouldn't fit great on a proportioned body.

CaptainImpactor said:
Vläd really seems to have some kinda personality...

Anyway, that looks really nice, and my theory about the shoulders was correct - I thought it wouldn't fit great on a proportioned body.

XD I tend to give inanimate objects personalities just for the hell of it... but anyways Ive been adjusting the shoulders and sides and the top... pretty much I had to cut down the whole center seam that runs from shoulder to shoulder... but Ive made a lot of progress tonight and tomorrow in my animation class, I hope to fix it some more... maybe this weekend I can glass it finally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back